For the record.

General Discussion
If PTR changes go live and the meta happens to shift into Quad Tank, Moira, Lucio.

It's not the fault of Genji mains when Moira gets nerfed.
Just because a meta changes, doesn’t mean a character needs a freaking nerf. Oh my god.
01/27/2018 09:04 AMPosted by Nightfallen
Just because a meta changes, doesn’t mean a character needs a freaking nerf. Oh my god.

Except it's pretty much what Blizzard always does. lol
This would not happen if they fix Bastion, Sym and Torb...
01/27/2018 09:04 AMPosted by Nightfallen

I'm just saying that in the event this happens and the devs decide to nerf Moira accordingly to shift the meta away from this.

It's not the fault of Genji mains.

The forums like to claim

"Genji mains are the reason Ana got nerfed"
"Genji mains are the reason Roadhog got nerfed"
"Genji mains are the reason Doomfist got nerfed"
"Genji mains are the reason Junkrat is getting nerfed"

When it wasn't just Genji mains, it was Genji mains, other members of the community AND the balance of the game that got them nerfed.
LoL, if somehow quad tank and Moira become meta, genji/tracer flanker gang would be the most vocal crying baby on this forums. Don't believe me? Visit posts from season 3.

Btw, just because pros uses quad tank on 1 Map, yeah 1 Map, does not make them meta. You want to see meta? It's dive gang, with insane pick rate since season 5 for 90℅ of time. That's what meta is.
Is funny since Junkrat is one of the strongest counters to quad tank but Genji players got him nerfed into trash.
blizzard keep forzing the meta...specially when nerf heros that can deal with the Dive meta.
01/27/2018 09:09 AMPosted by DarkCat
Is funny since Junkrat is one of the strongest counters to quad tank but Genji players got him nerfed into trash.

Stop implying Genji players are the reason for every hero getting nerfed.

We aren't the reason.
01/27/2018 09:06 AMPosted by FAAKIT
LoL, if somehow quad tank and Moira become meta, genji/tracer flanker gang would be the most vocal crying baby on this forums. Don't believe me? Visit posts from season 3.

Btw, just because pros uses quad tank on 1 Map, yeah 1 Map, does not make them meta. You want to see meta? It's dive gang, with insane pick rate since season 5 for 90℅ of time. That's what meta is.

The same pros that have all consistently said the PTR meta is 4 tanks, Lucio and Moira? Yeah.
01/27/2018 09:05 AMPosted by DontBanThis1
"Genji mains are the reason Ana got nerfed"
"Genji mains are the reason Roadhog got nerfed"
"Genji mains are the reason Doomfist got nerfed"
"Genji mains are the reason Junkrat is getting nerfed"

Non of that is true and all now it. Genji needs a nerf because his hitbox is to big and the dash should only resett on a kill. Genji is not the reason why this heroes got a nerf.
01/27/2018 09:01 AMPosted by DontBanThis1
If PTR changes go live and the meta happens to shift into Quad Tank, Moira, Lucio.

It's not the fault of Genji mains when Moira gets nerfed.

And you kow what, GOOD. I, personally, thought triple tank was great. I do my job, I get protection, we steamroll through.
01/27/2018 09:06 AMPosted by FAAKIT
Btw, just because pros uses quad tank on 1 Map, yeah 1 Map, does not make them meta. You want to see meta?
maps (even points) have their own metas and are actually more important to consider. right now you're only seeing what pros choose on crazy maps like eichenwalde, oasis, numbani, illios, horizon and junkertown. the fault of dive is not that they're op, but that they are the most flexible. they don't require tight choke points, high ground or some other crap gimmick to exploit with a certain team comp. instead, they are just the toons that fit into most raw situations.
01/27/2018 09:23 AMPosted by DerGReif2
Non of that is true and all now it. Genji needs a nerf because his hitbox is to big and the dash should only resett on a kill. Genji is not the reason why this heroes got a nerf.

You started off good.

It turned to trash once you tried to say that teamwork shouldn't be encouraged in a team game by removing dash resets without Genji getting the final blow.
Why do you think that would happen? That could easily be shut down by an Ana grenade.
01/27/2018 09:09 AMPosted by DarkCat
junkrat is trash, it's literally in his name and he doesn't deserve to be good against quad tank.
01/27/2018 09:31 AMPosted by Arfbix
Why do you think that would happen? That could easily be shut down by an Ana grenade.

Since it's the meta the pros have been scrimming with on PTR.

If that's the strongest or one of the strongest compositions on the PTR then surely it'll be used once the patch goes live.