Delet Moira, or nerf heavily.

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 6 Next
delet
In fairness...

A support hero should not have the damage/survival capabilities to handle dive heroes. Moira basically nullifies Dive herself.
01/20/2018 02:50 PMPosted by iiMStevo
In fairness...

A support hero should not have the damage/survival capabilities to handle dive heroes. Moira basically nullifies Dive herself.

if she was why isn't she picked in the OWL 100% of the time then ? i tell you what if a D.Va or winston jump on a moira she is a goner just like that
Kids...
I think that you should just accept what the Overwatch team does and if you don't like that, Than stop playing Overwatch.
ya along with hanzo widow and genji
delet this post
Delete genji. I died from him once.
So can we delete tracer and genji now too for not being fun to play against?

Because being countered by one char in the game on silver level apparently warrants a nerf on a character that is fairy balanced otherwise, on the premise that it's unfun to play against.

Genji would be the first to go if that was the only reason needed to remove characters.

It's become a forum meme at this point that every low ranked genji main complains about how Moira needs a nerfbat. You have a character you can't deflect spam against anymore, better get used to it and adapt.
I love these types of posts just for the fun little game of trying to decide whether it's a troll account or a trash player.

5 posts - 1 point for troll
2 posts complaining about characters - 1 point for trash
3 posts that are just outdated event discussion
Genji main - 1 point for each side
35 hour Genji main - 1 point for trash
Silver - 1 point for trash

TRASH WINS!
Just your daily genji main crying on the forums for nerfs, nothing to see here guys.
01/20/2018 09:14 AMPosted by MrPigoink
Jeff delete moira she is not fun to play with or against. She makes me not want to play the game and that shouldn't be a thing.

You main Genji in QP. I'm guessing that you believe you should be able to rush the enemy team, overextend yourself and dive every hero in the game. Odds are also likely that an enemy Moira is going to be at least one hero on her team, probably a tank.

At your skill level, you can't. This is a problem a lot of low SR Genji players have. They overextend themselves, rush the entire enemy team and think they can get easy picks and escape. Even pro players don't play like this. Watch London Spitfire's Genji in the DF vs. LS game yesterday. LS went 4-0 and their Genji wasn't playing like that.
Delete every hero who isn't genji
As someone who loved using Widow until her counters got too much to bear, I hope all heroes get counters. Like Genji.
01/20/2018 09:14 AMPosted by MrPigoink
Jeff delete moira she is not fun to play with or against. She makes me not want to play the game and that shouldn't be a thing.

Told y'all after they nerf Junk and Mercy that Moira is next. We simply can't have a character that makes it unfun for Genji and Tracer mains.
Low rank, Genji main makes sense
01/20/2018 02:50 PMPosted by iiMStevo
In fairness...

Because none of us are sick to death of Dive....
You never (or hardly ever) see say a Pharah main asking for Widow's deletion or a Winston main asking for Bastion's removal but Genji mains asking for a Moira nerf or outright removal is an every day occurrence. I wonder why...
Silvers lol
01/20/2018 03:44 PMPosted by Matrim
You never (or hardly ever) see say a Pharah main asking for Widow's deletion or a Winston main asking for Bastion's removal but Genji mains asking for a Moira nerf or outright removal is an every day occurrence. I wonder why...

Moira AND Symmetra.

The only people who can reliably hit Genji due to his bugged, unpredictable hitbox.