Which items will you buy tomorrow?

General Discussion
01/22/2018 10:09 PMPosted by Amari

In retrospec... I think this is why they're hyping the normal stuff... cause they want ppl to unload there coins so they can purchase new coins for the holiday event :s

Blizzard hype everything.

Just always save your currency for event boxes, it's the only way besides RNG and real money to get those limited time events.
01/22/2018 10:29 PMPosted by Banicks
01/22/2018 10:09 PMPosted by Amari

In retrospec... I think this is why they're hyping the normal stuff... cause they want ppl to unload there coins so they can purchase new coins for the holiday event :s

Blizzard hype everything.

Just always save your currency for event boxes, it's the only way besides RNG and real money to get those limited time events.

ye I just realized that after you've pointed it out... I'll just wait till the lunar items go live!
Good God I hope they aren't, but if the new skins are 3000 each I'm not buying any.
Emotes
    Moira
    Tracer
    Sombra
    Genji
    Mercy

Epic skins
    Reaper
    Symmetra
    Zenyatta

Legendary Skins
    D.Va
    Pharah
    Mei
    Orisa
    Widowmaker
    Zarya

All the highlight intros (seriously Ana, Bastion and Winston's look so badass)
Moira's emote (if I have an credits left after these I'd get Genj's)
and Doomfist's legendary Skin.
If I don't get them in lootboxes I'll buy the Zarya and Doomfist skins
01/22/2018 08:17 PMPosted by NerdGurl720
There. Call me crazy for wanting all the female crap, but you can’t really say that, I’m a fricken female myself so of course I would want them. I’m not that big of a fan of the others anyway...

Well I find most fun playing as some the female characters in this game. Moira, Ana, Zarya, Sombra (mostly Sombra), even flying around keeping teammates topped up as Mercy can be fun and fulfilling too.
i don't care that the next even is close, i'll buy:

- cat d.va
- bastion highlight
- soldier highlight
- moira emote
- maybe reaper skin, i'm not sure
D.va Skin
Mei Skin
A bottle of water
That McCree epic looks sick on a stick my dude
None. If they were event skins, maybe one or two of tgem but since theyre not time locked, none. I dont mind waiting for them to drop in loot boxes. Im personally saving my coins for the next event, Chinese New Year, coming in the next few weeks....

Though, i wouldnt be surprised if this release was intentional to get people to spend thier coins now instead if the event, so that people will be more inclined to but loot boxes.
If they cost 1000, I'll buy Phara and Orisa skins. The other I'll get through grinding.
Only the Sombra emote. I really hope there's more than the announced stuff.
why waste coins when year of dog starts next week or the week after ?
mei,widow and mercy may be getting some great skins if their sprays were teasers
Unless it's a fix to matchmaking so bronze aren't being placed against Diamond and above then I couldn't give a rats. I'd swap every single one of my skins to get a decent match, but apparently it's too much to ask that a company that makes over a Billion dollars in profit actually hires someone semi-competent.
Ill save my credits for the next event tho. Isnt it all in basic lootbox and doesnt have time limit?
The one I want the most and might buy is A Snake Pharah, but I'll have to get the Symmetra one eventually because she's one of the two characters I'm trying to 100% skin/emote/highlight intros for.
Deadeye skin for McCree and the Nova skin for Widow.