Jeff wont even acknowledge us.

PTR Feedback
Res is broken, unfun, too powerful and ruins the entire purpose of heroes like Widowmaker. They should replace it, but "acknowledge Mercy mains", you're being acknowledged, you've always been acknowledged. When Ana has been dog!@#$ trash tier for a year, nobody cares, but as soon as Mercy isn't the best hero in the game people cry wolf
01/30/2018 11:25 AMPosted by bizzey
Res is broken, unfun, too powerful and ruins the entire purpose of heroes like Widowmaker. They should replace it, but "acknowledge Mercy mains", you're being acknowledged, you've always been acknowledged. When Ana has been dog!@#$ trash tier for a year, nobody cares, but as soon as Mercy isn't the best hero in the game people cry wolf

I remember in Mercy 1.0 when people would beg me to play Ana instead of Mercy. Mercy was the one who was trash tier back then.
01/29/2018 06:08 PMPosted by inplane
Didn't I just say no theoretical instances? No wonder so many misconceptions are flying around these days. Nobody reads.

Also, I wouldn't consider Reddit as a reliable source for balance. That site is designed to be a popularity contest and it's known for bandwagoning.

Right...and this place isn't?
keep flooding every board at this site. the devs can't shut them all down or ignore them for long.

#revertmercy
I don't like what was done to Junkrat. This mines gave him potential for outplaying genji and tracer. Now with the damage dropoff standing back and spamming grenades is a more optimal strategy because there's no reason to get in close.
Jeff is a dictator, he didn't listen us.