Reapers never going to be great

General Discussion
If he has no range and no mobility but also cant be stealthy
I seriously have been absolutely dominated by reaper on my tanks lately. Those pistols do incredible damage. I’m not sure what else you want
What on earth would Reaper need range for? He's a close-quarters tank buster.
As for stealthy... I usually have a hard time figuring out where Reaper is waiting for his victims. Ever since they reduced the volume of his callouts on Shadow Step, he's been really hard to pin down.
InB4 that Reaper poster tells you how foolish you are for underestimating the master of darkness himself.

But nah, really, he's pretty good in the right situations. Not used a lot in the pro scene, but he's alright low-mid tier. I DO wish Shadowstep could have a change, though. Or at least be quieter.
he wants instant win button i guess. he dont need extremely big buffs. just faster shadowstep and cancellable wraith.
01/11/2018 06:18 AMPosted by Baelish
I seriously have been absolutely dominated by reaper on my tanks lately. Those pistols do incredible damage. I’m not sure what else you want

Ok first off theirs a differencr between pistols and shotguns and secondly everyone dominates in gold doesent mean their good lmao
01/11/2018 06:20 AMPosted by Raven
he wants instant win button i guess. he dont need extremely big buffs. just faster shadowstep and cancellable wraith.

O you again the plat who thinks reapers good becausd he is in plat
01/11/2018 06:20 AMPosted by Halofreak90
What on earth would Reaper need range for? He's a close-quarters tank buster.
As for stealthy... I usually have a hard time figuring out where Reaper is waiting for his victims. Ever since they reduced the volume of his callouts on Shadow Step, he's been really hard to pin down.

I didint say he needed range i just said he has no range or mobility or a stealthy way to get within range
He plays better on certain maps than others.
01/11/2018 06:28 AMPosted by FAC3theMUSIK
He plays better on certain maps than others.

Hurray hes more map dependant than 90% of the roster and even then theirs better choices but because he isint as !@#$ on anubis as he is on every other map he must be good

I didint say he needed range i just said he has no range or mobility or a stealthy way to get within range
Which implies you think he needs it.
01/11/2018 06:16 AMPosted by CrazyMage

Congrats, yet another poster who complains without any solutions.

Why don't you provide the solution. Or is the best you can muster complaining then attacking anyone in the thread who disagrees with you?
pick reaper when the enemy team has lots of tanks. If they have fast moving heroes yeah he's going to be useless but he dominates against tanks. I've won 1v3's against tanks before as reaper.
01/11/2018 06:40 AMPosted by defender465
pick reaper when the enemy team has lots of tanks. If they have fast moving heroes yeah he's going to be useless but he dominates against tanks. I've won 1v3's against tanks before as reaper.

Triple tank isint popular lmao maybe ul see it once every 20 games and why not use jr
01/11/2018 06:38 AMPosted by Dicdonya
01/11/2018 06:16 AMPosted by CrazyMage

Congrats, yet another poster who complains without any solutions.

Why don't you provide the solution. Or is the best you can muster complaining then attacking anyone in the thread who disagrees with you?

Fine you want some possiblle solutions to help a !@#$ hero who even if his gm and master pickrate were combined would still be less then 1 percent because theirs no reason to pick him
Buff shadowstep faster quieter
Or rework it
His escape ability is pretty trash u could make it faster or even press shift again to get out
You could reduce his spread
You could give an alt fire
You could give him more healing percent for his passive

Obviousilyyyyyy not all of these but some of them
You're not edgy enouf
01/11/2018 06:31 AMPosted by Halofreak90

Which implies you think he needs it.

No i just think someone with no range mobility or stealth should have one of them geinus

So all you need to do to find Reaper useful is to go back in time to season 3 tank meta? :)
01/11/2018 06:56 AMPosted by Murgenpl

So all you need to do to find Reaper useful is to go back in time to season 3 tank meta? :)

He was useless then 2 lmao no reason to pick him over hog and he had the souls passive anyone who tells u he was good back them doesent know what their talking about if their was a strong counter to it ppl wouldent have been so annoyed
01/11/2018 06:48 AMPosted by CrazyMage

Triple tank isint popular lmao maybe ul see it once every 20 games and why not use jr
It's still used in lower ranks and in QP.