Which OWL team are you rooting for?

General Discussion
01/12/2018 11:29 AMPosted by Scorch
I cheer for this whole endeavor of OWL to be a gigantic failure so Blizzard can stop pretending they make games for a competitive market and focus on the general public.

ESports will take over in 5-6 years. The game is getting more competitive/ balanced with changes. They do good work
Rootbeer. Just kidding.

Coca-cola.
I wish they weren't as garbage as they are but, Dallas Fuel. I love XQC and Seagull and hope they do better in stage 2, my heart cant take anymore losses
02/19/2018 07:02 AMPosted by Noviak
I wish they weren't as garbage as they are but, Dallas Fuel. I love XQC and Seagull and hope they do better in stage 2, my heart cant take anymore losses

They got my favorite player in AKM and also got easily one of the best dps in rascal
Seoul was Korean team number 3 first stage, but with the mercy nerf, ryuje is gonna carry so hard, Pine, birdring, profit....

All irrelevant in the face of his Ana
02/19/2018 07:07 AMPosted by Torivorx109
Seoul was Korean team number 3 first stage, but with the mercy nerf, ryuje is gonna carry so hard, Pine, birdring, profit....

All irrelevant in the face of his Ana

They actually finished 6th not 3rd
I wonder what
Valiant.

They're really good without being super dominating.

. . . And I like green
nyxl is going to win it all
Lulu
The Blue puppy team imo. The sym player is doing great.
Whichever team picks up Lulu in their roster.
*Dabs for Memehem*
dallas fuel
Anyone except dallas, way to much ego and toxicity for me to support that train wreck.
I don't cheer for anyone in particular, but I like watching LA Valiant and NYXL. I even bought Valiant skins for my mains since Green and Yellow are the colors of motherland.

I also sometimes watch Dalulz Fuel for lulz and Florida Memeyhem for memes.
Shanghai Dragons got me watch OWL. But Huston Outlawz win my heart .

Jake handsome and great speaker. Muma very funny. Linkzr Widow is really really disgusting. And great story telling from 0-2 into 7-3 and the 1 loss because face Dynasty without Linkzr 2-3 final map lose to Zumba Zarya carry game.

Shanghai Dragon love it because pure Chinese team. Hyped for it. Then read more about scandal, read more about coach U4, about YaoYao as tank during Blizzcon 2017 . About U4 strategy of selling the tank. See pure chinese team 0-10 , which could have been a success story given if it is driven by passion and patriotic , not by some !@#$..

Just remind me of the realistic , corporate world of China. No good na, China will be so much stronger if not weaken by bad stuff.

And now no longer pure chinese team, don't know why given SHD has access to the whole of chinese market. Feel like selling point is gone :( .
Houston Outlaws. They conduct themselves pretty professionally on and off stage, have made some insane plays with Linkzr and Jake and the rest of the gang (Muma's low-key D.Va explosion on Eichenwalde Obj. B was hype), but they all still have a good-natured sense of humor and really play well together as a team. I also feel like any roster without Koreans like the Outlaws is by definition an underdog, and I really wanted to root for one going into the league. So unless anything changes Houston Outlaws are my team. Go Greenwall!!

I don't like their logo, though, where merchandise is concerned the cow skull pistols is really clever but doesn't look as cool as the other teams.
Dallas Fuel purely because i like the logo.

Team- wise, it’s all about the Gladiators.

#ShieldsUp
My personal favorite (I wonder who can guess) is Seoul, and it broke my heart to see them get violated by the Spitfire and then the Valiant. I hope that in stage two we’ll be able to see the Ana + Lucio support duo of Ryujehong + Tobi that absolutely annihilates. Also they really need to pick up another DPS besides Fleta.

I have a lot of respect for Houston Outlaws, since 1) Jake is cool and 2) they’re giving the all korean teams a run for their money.

Dallas Fuel was ultimately a disappointment for me, since they had so many big names but failed to produce results in the end.

I very much look forward to seeing Flow3r play for the New York Excelsior, but I wonder if he’ll be replacing Libero as their flex DPS.

Stage one was surprisingly entertaining. I (and most other people I presume) expected the all korean teams to dominate, and while in the end the stage one finals was korea v korea, there were several very strong non korean teams that had a good chance to take the title.