Moira sucks every fun out of Deathmatch.

General Discussion
Her unavoidable damage in corridors makes her OP, you need perfect aim to beat her, while her orb continues to do unavoidable damage. Even after she dies she can kill you. Tone her down plz.
01/14/2018 11:08 AMPosted by LawrencTider
Her unavoidable damage in corridors makes her OP, you need perfect aim to beat her, while her orb continues to do unavoidable damage. Even after she dies she can kill you. Tone her down plz.

Two things here

1) Moira doesnt need a nerf. Stop being dumb

and

2) They arent going to balance around FFA or DM. Stop being dumb
Nerf a hero for FFA? No.

Just play a Roadhog. Sure you might hate yourself for doing it, but Moira will hate you even more.
Junkrat exists.

/thread.
Mercy is underpowered in DM. Buff, please. /s
01/14/2018 11:09 AMPosted by Coulumbo

Two things here

1) Moira doesnt need a nerf. Stop being dumb

and

2) They arent going to balance around FFA or DM. Stop being dumb
I think she could have a healing BUFF, and I'm a Genji main. She doesn't need nerfs at all. Maybe increasing the total capacity of her healing meter would do her some good, she runs out of heals often, even if her burst healing is strong.
Well it's great it's only an arcade game then isn't it? And not to be taken so seriously.
Let Ana nanoboost herself but only in dm.
This game isn't balanced around deathmatch, and no amount of it being your favorite mode is going to change that.
Try playing a tank, like Roadhog or D.Va. She won't be able to kill you faster than you can kill her.

The whole point of Moira's design is that she's hard to kill and hard to pin down. Play heroes that can burst her down before her self-healing gives her too much value, like Doomfist, Tracer, Genji, or Junkrat.
Play Moira then.
Kinda like roadhog and soldier in 3v3?

Can't balance off side game modes.

Sounds like you just need to get better.

Please... this is the same reason why people thought Mercy was OP... DPS don't consider certain heroes to be a threat and will often ignores them creating issues when it originally doesn't exist.

Moira's orbs can be countered by D.Va's Defense Matrix and Zarya barrier's can get charged from it... Certain DPS works as a good counter against her and frankly... if you can't kill her as a so called DPS main... you shouldn't really be playing DPS... because like you know... you struggle to aim or know who and how to pick people off.

I admit... I'm no DPS pro or a DPS main... but jeez... I can do better than some of the people I get match made with in Competitive...
Its simple. You see someone trying to cheese DM by playing Moira/Roadhog, you go Hog/DVa/Winston and ruin the fun for them and everyone else. Eventually they'll stop that !@#$.

Or just make a custom FFA and ban characters that dont need to aim.

Nerfing a character over Deathmatch is dumb, regardless of how annoying they are.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0
01/14/2018 11:12 AMPosted by Matrim
Mercy is underpowered in DM. Buff, please. /s
Can we plz get a mercy buf!1!1! Like she suks in dm plzzz!!1!1!1 mabey a buf to pistil??? Plzz blizzrd!?!
Her unavoidable damage in corridors
you lost your argument in the first sentence. just walk away. also why are you 1v1ing moiras in corridors when you KNOW thats where she excels?