Golden Guns Chat (Because what else would we talk about)

General Discussion
I currently have torbjorns and i'd like to save for either mei, hanzo, bastion, junkrat, or symmetra.

(mainly for the meme value even though I like a large majority of the roster. though I find myself not liking the offense heros as much except for reaper, sombra, and soldier.)
Go for Hanzo's; that golden bow is beautiful. Plus you get to lodge golden arrows in some skulls.
The fact that I was in bronze for a few seasons before diamond didn’t help my credits, but I got mercy’s (before the nerf that killed her, ya know, when she was fun) and I’m thinking of tracer’s next.
A gold-gun Mei can be terrifying, so if you want respect, go for that.

If you want it for looks and memes, go for Bastion.

If you want an even split between the two, go for Hanzo.
I’ve got Mercy’s, but I play so little comp that I don’t get many credits for winning and I’m too much of a noob to get substantial end of season rewards. I guess I’ll have plenty of time to think about who to get next.
I'm also contemplating maybe getting roadhogs as his butcher skin is around the corner and I plan on picking it up. dunno yet. I suppose I will see what skins I have at that point.
I can't decide between D.Va or Orisa's golden weapon. Orisa would probably look really nice with the Valiant skin I have for her, but I play D.Va more since Orisa has to walk so far from spawn on most maps.
01/14/2018 05:59 PMPosted by NoExplosions
I can't decide between D.Va or Orisa's golden weapon. Orisa would probably look really nice with the Valiant skin I have for her, but I play D.Va more since Orisa has to walk so far from spawn on most maps.
Orisa's golden gun is nice on some of her skins and I think her new skin from the blizz world content patch should go fairly well with a gold weapon too.
01/14/2018 05:59 PMPosted by NoExplosions

Orisa's is perfect with Dynasty's skin.
Works too damn well together.
Get it for Roadhog's christmas skin because it keeps the note "From: Junkrat" and that's adorable
get it for widow with the patina skin. yeahhhh the sexiness will cause your enemies to just fall over dead, no need to shoot.