Funny spite ultimates

General Discussion
Remember that one time where you had your ult ready, you have every intention of doing something PotG worthy with it... but then there was this ONE ENEMY who kept annoying you, and in the end you said #&¤* it and just used it on this one person. You know it's stupid, but it feels just sooo good afterwards.

My most recent spite ultimate was this one:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6d63hd

That McCree had earlier ulted me as I was kicked out of my mech. I wanted him to feel what it was like to helplessly stare death in the eyes.
01/15/2018 02:52 PMPosted by QuizzyBunny
Remember that one time where you had your ult ready, you have every intention of doing something PotG worthy with it... but then there was this ONE ENEMY who kept annoying you, and in the end you said #&¤* it and just used it on this one person. You know it's stupid, but it feels just sooo good afterwards.

My most recent spite ultimate was this one:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6d63hd

That McCree had earlier ulted me as I was kicked out of my mech. I wanted him to feel what it was like to helplessly stare death in the eyes.

I did that many times with a Reinhardt that always annoyed the heck out of me. A Spamrat that always solo-ulted me...
The feeling you get after doing it successfully is worth it;)
01/15/2018 03:50 PMPosted by JellyandJam
The feeling you get after doing it successfully is worth it;)

I mean, Mercy immediately rezzing him did take away some of the sweetness, then again we killed him immediately after... I just wanted to look at the Mercy and say "See, would have been better for everyone involved if you had just let him stay dead!". xD
Tracer spite ults are best ults. You get them so fast and they were designed for single targets anyways.

Sees hanzo
stick
stick
stick
stick
stick
stick
hanzo has left the game
Not so much of me being spiteful, just annoying this d.va on the other team by knocking her out her mech alot and saw her coming after me , so I zen ulted around in circles all up to her then when it was almost up attempted to flee to the other room, well she ulted right into me and I couldn't escape. I deserved it. Lol
01/15/2018 04:29 PMPosted by Starr
Not so much of me being spiteful, just annoying this d.va on the other team by knocking her out her mech alot and saw her coming after me , so I zen ulted around in circles all up to her then when it was almost up attempted to flee to the other room, well she ulted right into me and I couldn't escape. I deserved it. Lol

I think we've all had that one ult directed at us that we felt "I kinda had that coming...". Usually the Genji will go for the Mercy when he ults, but one time I REALLY annoyed him with Ana, and he actually ignored our Mercy and went straight for me. That's when you knew you were doing something right. ;)