Doomfist more broken then before?

General Discussion
Since the bug fixes I've been getting more ghost punches, slides, and overall weirdness. I thought they were supposed to fix him, not make him worse. Is there any way we can get a comment from the developers on this situation?
Uppercut a charging reinhardt then get caught by the charge and he'll run you forward XD
Good luck with that OP. I'd really like to know what they have planned for Doomfist. He's the most infuriatingly frustrating hero to play in Overwatch with all of his bugs and weaknesses. His cooldowns leave him the only hero in the game who can engage in a fight, use everything he has to try to win that fight, get the enemy to one health and then be left with just his melee punch and nothing he can do to defend himself or finish his opponent for up to 4 seconds. The only hero who has counters in the game that he literally cannot kill under normal circumstances even hitting with his ult and all abilities/shots at point blank range (normal meaning the enemy is fighting back and using their survival abilities during the engagement).

He needs serious deep fixes and multiple quality of life buffs (for instance: seismic slam needs to stun, so much of DF getting ripped apart happens right after slam connects, it's like a coin flip whether it's a suicide button or an attack. Also, Meteor Strike being so weak and easily dodged is highly frustrating) and Blizzard is just completely radio silent on the issue.

That all sucks because when Doomfist works he's fun and effective to play and adds a much needed element to the game.
01/24/2018 02:50 PMPosted by Sikozu
Good luck with that OP. I'd really like to know what they have planned for Doomfist. He's the most infuriatingly frustrating hero to play in Overwatch with all of his bugs and weaknesses. His cooldowns leave him the only hero in the game who can engage in a fight, use everything he has to try to win that fight, get the enemy to one health and then be left with just his melee punch and nothing he can do to defend himself or finish his opponent for up to 4 seconds. The only hero who has counters in the game that he literally cannot kill under normal circumstances even hitting with his ult and all abilities/shots at point blank range (normal meaning the enemy is fighting back and using their survival abilities during the engagement).

He needs serious deep fixes and multiple quality of life buffs (for instance: seismic slam needs to stun, so much of DF getting ripped apart happens right after slam connects, it's like a coin flip whether it's a suicide button or an attack. Also, Meteor Strike being so weak and easily dodged is highly frustrating) and Blizzard is just completely radio silent on the issue.

That all sucks because when Doomfist works he's fun and effective to play and adds a much needed element to the game.

i bet if everyone cared about doomfist as much as tracer he would be fine
Well the thing with Doomfist is, they fix his bugs in one patch, but with the next patches his bugs come back. Just like with Rein. It's almost as if they hate melee characters or something.
01/24/2018 06:55 PMPosted by mayora13
Well the thing with Doomfist is, they fix his bugs in one patch, but with the next patches his bugs come back. Just like with Rein. It's almost as if they hate melee characters or something.

well they didn't needed that other patch to break him, they just used the one where they stated that they fixed many bugs, but that was not the case, before that patch i was able to do so much more, after the patch i cant do anything.

taking month to fix something :D seems like indie company of few people would do.
They shouldve just nerf his damage instead of hitbox and reduce CD...
He needs a rework. Some new animations for abilities, etc.