I won five of my last 35

Competitive Discussion
I reached season high and won five of my last thirty five games. Fell from diamond to low gold. This is over a month span and I am still getting stomped in every game. Get all gold's it doesn't matter. Tell me this isn't the matchmaker just screwing me after reaching an almost eighty percent win rate. Have had multiple throwers leavers had one game where there team had a leaver to over five of mine. You can say whatever you want I don't care. We know overwatch has issues.
Being placed at 2630 then reached 2985 on my alt with a 78% winrate. Next 2 days i loose all my games, bringing me down to 48% winrate.

Needless to say i stopped caring.
Did you duo then started soloing?
Went from 2900+ to 2500+ in a matter of hours. Always a one sided stomp. You get 3 picks and die, and the rest of the team manages to lose the point. Or the game just starts with 5 dps's trashtalking each other.
That's the MMR handicap doing its thing...
Putting an end to your sanity and slowly turning you into a grumpy old man xD
01/27/2018 03:04 PMPosted by SuperNova
Being placed at 2630 then reached 2985 on my alt with a 78% winrate. Next 2 days i loose all my games, bringing me down to 48% winrate.

Looking at your widow stats you don’t belong in diamond. People never think they got higher than they should have when struck with a loss streak.
01/27/2018 03:29 PMPosted by kitten
01/27/2018 03:04 PMPosted by SuperNova

Looking at your widow stats you don’t belong in diamond. People never think they got higher than they should have when struck with a loss streak.

Dont take this personal but..

Im kinda tired having to point out this is not my main account.

Also your claim holds no water, i played hanzo only having 0 experience on him on yet another account and got a big win streak. All those wins though i was carried, and yes i was soloQ. I think at the end of the night i had like a 70% winrate on hanzo in like 20 games.

Edit: I also never claimed to be a diamond player.
Sounds like you got slapped hard by the big Blizz. Looks like a normal occurrence.

Comp is a complete joke all around. SR is broken for about 70-80% of the playerbase, you're not alone.
Your 80% win rate was all down to skill and the loss streak was all down to match maker.....?
01/27/2018 03:08 PMPosted by Squirrel
Did you duo then started soloing?

I was solo q the entire time. It's my solo q only account so I am not upset because I have a main account in in high plat. The last game I did amazing as junkrat ended the first round with thirty elims as junkrat and ten thousand damage with three quad rip tire kills. A moron steals junkrat kills no one literally not one kill.
I played Winston capped the first point killing mercy and two other squishy heroes solo. Next point all we needed was two ticks. Literally my team fed the entire time. Everytime I saw group up. Three people died fifteen seconds apart from each other or two went alone.

I can't make my teammates not be stupid. I am not claiming to be perfect, but I literally can only do so much. Game before had a thrower who jumped off the cliff constantly. How far is the mmr system going to screw me? Where I can't win one game? Three quad kills with rip tire in first round. I can't possibly do more then I am.
Time to take a break bruh.
01/27/2018 04:47 PMPosted by Fatcobra101
Your 80% win rate was all down to skill and the loss streak was all down to match maker.....?

I steadily climbed to a season high with losses here and there then couldn't literally win a game. Literally feels like my teammates were potatoes now it's been majority stomps and games where I literally go off and lose close ones. I may have won five of my last thirty plus. I've lost eight hundred Sr without even hope of winning one of every ten games.
01/27/2018 04:47 PMPosted by Fatcobra101
Where was that implied? Why are you defensive? I keep seeing this attitude on here.
And they wonder why people are so toxic.

This forced losing streak is NOT ok. If they are going to have a losing streak, let it be a MAX of 3 games. That's it.
01/27/2018 07:44 PMPosted by NinjaZell
And they wonder why people are so toxic.

This forced losing streak is NOT ok. If they are going to have a losing streak, let it be a MAX of 3 games. That's it.

I am sure youre trolling so that's fine that's why I down voted you.
The best advise for avoiding these huge losing streaks is to force yourself to take a long break if you lose three consecutive games. Once you get in a negative funk, it can really spiral out of control downward. Tilting is very real, and most people have emotions that affect their gameplay and decision-making processes.

Think of it this way. Better to take a break from losing now than wasting even more time trying to climb out of an even deeper hole. Take a break and come back refreshed. Don't let the game control you.
i won 2 of my last 150... matchmaking is terrible
01/27/2018 08:48 PMPosted by Etheran
The best advise for avoiding these huge losing streaks is to force yourself to take a long break if you lose three consecutive games. Once you get in a negative funk, it can really spiral out of control downward. Tilting is very real, and most people have emotions that affect their gameplay and decision-making processes.

Think of it this way. Better to take a break from losing now than wasting even more time trying to climb out of an even deeper hole. Take a break and come back refreshed. Don't let the game control you.

I've never had this work. I'll walk away from a few lost games, only for the streak to continue the next time I play. There's nothing you can do when the matchmaker decides to ruin your fun.
I usually stop playing after 2 losses.
Has anyone looked at this guy's profile?