.-~·*’˜¨¯`·¸ Lots Of Love ¸·`¯¨˜’*·~-.
Buy a code from ebay.
It was a preorder bonus
Buy a code from ebay or MAYBE g2a
you have had to have bought the Origins edition or the Game of the Year edition
01/13/2018 12:10 PMPosted by Ultra9TMB

no...???
Didn't all the codes expire like a month after launch?
01/13/2018 12:08 PMPosted by Hulkie
Buy a code from ebay.

This. That's what I did.

01/13/2018 12:10 PMPosted by Ultra9TMB

If you didn't do this you can just get it on ebay.
01/13/2018 12:12 PMPosted by MRBobbyr
Didn't all the codes expire like a month after launch?

Apparently not. I bought mine a year after.
It was a pre-order bonus which came separately from the Origins Edition. It's sad for new players but I hope they keep it like that, it's a d1ck move to make people pay for something calling it "limited time" and then bring it back later.
ok thank you all for the informations ◕‿-
01/13/2018 12:14 PMPosted by HeroH
It was a pre-order bonus which came separately from the Origins Edition. It's sad for new players but I hope they keep it like that, it's a d1ck move to make people pay for something calling it "limited time" and then bring it back later.

I agree. Gears of War 4 recently did this. All pre-order exclusives such as getting specific characters by pre-ordering at specific stores or buying the special gears 4 console were made craftable/purchasable by anyone a year later. Their response to the backlash of fans who bought the special pre-orders for exclusive character skins was basically "lol we never said they were FOREVER exclusive".

If I had Noire Widow from pre-ordering, I'd feel pretty well hard done by if they suddenly said everyone can just have her.
I'd be fine with them releasing the Noire skin to everyone. It's not like it had cost extra money. I'm personally not found of the idea of locking away cosmetics based on time of purchase...Limited time cosmetics suck. Like a punishment for being late to the party which shouldn't even be a thing in gaming.
If you didn’t preorder, you don’t get it.

Plain and simple.
Why so many downvotes for the eBay comments? Are the lurkers that salty about it? I mean c’mon, it’s true.