As I watch Twitch's chat....

General Discussion
... I feel each individual brain cell killing itself in my head.
This is pretty much Twitch chat, as far as I can tell:

XD XD XD XD
D8 D8 D8 D8
LELELELELELLEL
fdj fdfdaf fjoai fjwoa fefj
O: O: O: O:
Hey
LOOOOOOOOOOL
D8 D8 D8 D8 D8
lel
O: O: O: O:

I don't understand the appeal even slightly. I feel left out.
Twitch is a toxic cesspool, sad that Blizzard does so many things with them included. Avoid it as much as you can if you want to maintain your sanity.
You forgot the kappas
I always hide chat, I cant stand how cringe it is. I don't think I've ever looked at the chat without seeing a single pogchamp or LUL once
That's why I avoid that pile of garbage and its braindead community.
I think that's a pretty flattering impression of twitch chat, honestly
I'm surprised so many people agree, I kinda assumed everyone didn't mind it, but then again I probably wouldn't see anyone saying so in the twitch chat as it would be flooded out by pogchamps in 0.5 seconds\

edit:at least there's some streamers who's chats I appreciate for being more than a mindless hivemind of poggers
It's pretty much the same on every OW Twitch channel. It's flooded with thing like the resident sleep, POGGERS!, lulxd, and the like. You don't really go there to have serious in-depth discussions about Overwatch. Thankfully Twitch made it where you can hide chat. It works wonders.
That's common in large streams. Kids want attention and will fight for it.

Chat is part of why I try to find smaller streamers... or catch medium streamers on slow days. Chat is usually much more civil in those cases. But you won't get that from large streamers, especially large occasional streams like OWLeague.
Oh you must be new here. Welcome to the internet.
You forgot "OMEGALUL" and "C9"
The same generation that enjoys and uses twitch chat is the same generation that video tapes it self eating laundry detergent...... Think about it
I use either full screen or watch it from the laucher.

What do you expect from bunch of monkeys with a keyboard? I wonder if anyone can even manages to read all of that garbage (not like anyone would want to).
My suggestion is to minimize the chat window. There is nothing of value lost with its absence.
01/18/2018 04:19 PMPosted by Acanarina
Twitch is a toxic cesspool, sad that Blizzard does so many things with them included. Avoid it as much as you can if you want to maintain your sanity.
Not as much as these forums can be.

But yeah, the twitch custom emotes are probably the worst form of torture known to man.