Make fan the hammer pin point accurate after rolling?

General Discussion
What if McCree could have a pin point accurate fan the hammer if he uses it shortly after a tactical roll? Like within 0.5 seconds (he'd still have to manage a bit of recoil but waaaay less than what he has now)

Or have it so his fan the hammer starts accurate and loses accuracy as it fires

Idk I'm thinking of ways to revamp mccree

this perk is for long range burst on still targets mainly, landing a single crit makes any target start to ad spam, but catch them off guard with this bad boy? They're gonna take at least 140 damage (after falloff) if not more if they're standing still
fan is fine for 2 reasons..

tons of dmg to begin with, and it cannot head shot so exact placement is no issue.

yes theres muzzle climb on the gun as its firing, so be close to your target before using it and start out aiming at the targets belt, basically.

xD
just no
01/13/2018 09:59 PMPosted by SaidTheRogue
fan is fine for 2 reasons..

tons of dmg to begin with, and it cannot head shot so exact placement is no issue.

yes theres muzzle climb on the gun as its firing, so be close to your target before using it and start out aiming at the targets belt, basically.

xD

I just think it's odd his ult is based off fan the hammer being all about accurate shots but his base ability seems to just be a burst fire random chance thingy
mcree is already pretty good
Kind of defeats the point of the roll.

After FTH, McCree is vulnerable because he needs to reload, which is where Roll comes in. To use it before FTH is just a waste and Roll is already bad to begin with.

This rework would only encourage players to be less efficient while still not fixing the issue that FTH is a situational ability that's only really ever used after a Flash.
01/13/2018 10:28 PMPosted by Kouri
Kind of defeats the point of the roll.

After FTH, McCree is vulnerable because he needs to reload, which is where Roll comes in. To use it before FTH is just a waste and Roll is already bad to begin with.

This rework would only encourage players to be less efficient while still not fixing the issue that FTH is a situational ability that's only really ever used after a Flash.

good news, you could still throw flash after rolling to use fan the hammer that way
you can be slowly moving the mouse downward, to keep the cross hair from moving too much during fan. try it, it works. its not supposed to be a precision instrument, its supposed to be a mini bastion xD
If anything I’d like FTH to be made so that he’s only doing it as long as I’m holding the button.

It really makes no sense to me that once mccrees brain has gone “imma fan da hammer!” His brain can’t go “I should stop now”.

What ya mean only fire sum of the bullets? You mean fire them all!?!