If I recorded toxic players on my stream...

General Discussion
Where can I submit this youtube link so it will get more attention, and hopefully the ban these two scrubs deserve? I am hesitating to post to reddit overwatch because their rules state it must be safe for work. The language these two use is definitely not safe for work.

P.S - I did report them in game but I want to try to get more attention around this.

Thank you!
Pretty sure it is against the rules to have a "witch hunt" on someone. They'll eventually be banned if they get enough reports, but you can't just say "hey ban this person they were toxic in my game".
i wouldnt worry about it

speaking from experience as a toxic player you will get banned sooner or later. but whether or not you are going to buy another account... welllllllllll, that's a different story

also the stronger the language used for some reason the more likely an expedited investigation of account activity is to be launched. you're probably not the only person who reported them.
It wouldn't be a witch hunt if there is evidence of the behavior. Also, if he wasn't posting it for everyone to see and only sending it to Blizzard, then I don't see the problem.
However, they will ask why it was so important to record and send in, but you couldn't take the time to report in game. Also, if you are sending the video, then they will probably want the whole thing. If you send the whole thing then you better hope you didn't break a single rule during that time. I would report them in game. People do get banned when they are chronically toxic, everyone has bad days and bad games.
If you're not famous they won't a give a flying !@#$ about you.
01/14/2018 07:17 AMPosted by Zesty
Pretty sure it is against the rules to have a "witch hunt" on someone. They'll eventually be banned if they get enough reports, but you can't just say "hey ban this person they were toxic in my game".

And yet.... the players who report him "delight in knowing Blizzard have handed them the power to abuse the reporting system and purge players they don't want in the game, even if that player wasn't doing anything bannable."

https://www.kotaku.com.au/2017/12/top-symmetra-players-overwatch-bans-wont-stop-him-from-picking-his-favorite-hero/

I know I'll get downvoted to oblivion because it's a stevooo article but thing is this witch hunting does happen and until it happens to someone playing a 'meta' hero, Blizzard will ignore it. This could easily go into someone getting auto-banned for the hell of it regardless of what they play all because some streamer says 'I hate that guy' and the fans going 'okay, auto-ban on that guy incoming.'
01/14/2018 07:21 AMPosted by onetrick
i wouldnt worry about it

speaking from experience as a toxic player you will get banned sooner or later. but whether or not you are going to buy another account... welllllllllll, that's a different story

also the stronger the language used for some reason the more likely an expedited investigation of account activity is to be launched. you're probably not the only person who reported them.

Well then I hope they lose the account they were using, have to spend more money on another copy, and then level it up again to 25. They wasted my time (and admitted to throwing the game on my recording). Also I did post the whole match from beginning to end. The things they were things like "go kill yourself". It's this type of behavior that I cannot tolerate.
Blizzard does not accept video evidence just like most other video game companies. Reporting in game is all you can really do.