Just delete Doomfist

General Discussion
Highly Rated
Because you devs dont care about him.

-Nerfed in less than a week because the hitbox being to big (but Genji with also big hitboxes untouched)
-Ignored for like 4-5 months with no knowledge that he was broken. (do you guys play the game or just play Genji and Tracer?)
-Took like 1 month to half fix him
-Another month to fix the rest
-Called a Success despite all the stuff above (how professional)
-Then broken again in less than 2 weeks and will probably remain like that for another half year if no more

Anything else? besides nerfed over and over in PTR when released

EDIT: Forgot to mention that he havent got ANYTHING from the events, voicelines and sprays dont count since everyone gets that each event, No skins, no emotes, no highlight intros, not even a miserable victory pose
This alone already kill all the hype for any future Hero since the´ll be lucky if they dont end like him
Doomfist: most hyped hero so far in the game.
Also Doomfist: from hero to zero in less than a week.

Doomfist: finally Blizzard start fixing his bugs after 4+ months
Also Doomfist: in less than a month after that, already screwed over with the same bugs.
As much as I enjoy playing him, Doomfist is officially a lost cause. I've never given up on ANY hero in this game, but when it comes to him, Doomfist is dead. They honestly might as well just remove him from the game until they balance him and fix his bugs, then put him back in.

What Blizzard has done with this hero I pray they never do to another again. This looks more like Doomfist by Konami.
am i the only one that thinks he is good?
01/18/2018 04:46 PMPosted by cyx
am i the only one that thinks he is good?

No, Blizzard also thinks he is fine
So true, Genji needs to be hit for a very long time. Doesn't even look at the bullets and deflects them anyway.
I don't want him deleted, I still like playing him even if that means raging over broken mechanics and half thought out abilities
Pride is the deadliest of the seven sins.
What? the doomfist mains I face are usually pretty good! I don't play him much, but people who can hit their primary fire destroy my zen and tracer.
It is truly disgusting just how much the Devs are neglecting him.
Y'know, as bad as a state as he's in...

I CAN'T ABANDON HIM MAN! YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!

Doomfist was honestly a breath of fresh air to me. He was a BEACON in this game I honestly needed. HE MADE ME HAVE FUN AT A TIME WHERE THIS GAME WAS HONESTLY STARTING TO NOT APPEAL TO ME ANYMORE!

Despite his many bugs...Sure, sometimes his punches that go through people make me wanna punch through my laptop but MAN I can't just give up on him.

I WILL NOT REST UNTIL THEY BUFF THE FIST! When I picked up this gauntlet, I knew it wasn't gonna be easily done. Even if they had their attention on him, they still don't work nearly fast enough or even comprehensive enough apparently. But I just can't give up on Doomfist...

Edit: OP, You forgot how he's also HEAVILY neglected in the item department. He hasn't gotten ANY relevant custom items! He has as many skins as Tracer does Legendaries. No new Highlight intros, NOT EVEN A FREAKING VICTORY POSE!
You forgot that he has been out for 3 events (SG, HT and WW) and he hasn't even received a victory pose....
What really worries me is the movement changes. Turn Punching and Punch Jumping are getting nerfed. It's like removing wave dashing in SSBM. It's such a crucial method of movement without it you will be so much weaker.

To be honest, he doesn't have a hitbox. It's like a lagging hitscan projectile. If your crosshair is on the enemy at point blank, it will hit. If it is even just a LITTLE bit off, you will not hit your target.
01/18/2018 05:18 PMPosted by Jocachaval
You forgot that he has been out for 3 events (SG, HT and WW) and he hasn't even received a victory pose....

Y'know...I found it kinda funny how they didn't make a RIP Victory pose for him. That would have been the FUNNIEST thing EVER!
01/18/2018 05:19 PMPosted by Honchkrow
01/18/2018 05:18 PMPosted by Jocachaval

Y'know...I found it kinda funny how they didn't make a RIP Victory pose for him. That would have been the FUNNIEST thing EVER!

Blizzard wants him dead so bad that they don't even bother making a funeral for him.
I already added the events stuff (that he havent got anything)
01/18/2018 05:22 PMPosted by DarkCat
I already added the events stuff (that he havent got anything)

He's getting a legendary for Blizzworld though.
01/18/2018 05:28 PMPosted by Steveck
He's getting a legendary for Blizzworld though.

And...how long did that take in comparison to literally everyone else?

Granted I will give something to Blizzard:

THIS SKIN IS FREAKING BEAUTIFUL! ONCE IT COMES OUT I'LL NEVER TAKE IT OFF! (That's the old WoW nerd inside of me...)
At this point i can do even better with Hanzo which i just started practicing than Doomfist...