Nerf Junkrat

Competitive Discussion
You know how pro players don't like mercy? That they hate resurrect because it is a "low skill action, able to counter a high skill action"?

Well I present to you, Junkrat. The only hero on the game you can literally stand still, hold left click and do tons of damage. All his play depends on luck. And think about it, for every hit he is rewarded 120 damage, which is absolutely insane. His concussion mine, which he has 2 of, requires no aim to instantly kill someone with.

I say nerf him to the ground so that no skill players can't win without even trying. To me it would be fair for him to do 80 damage with each bomb, and about the same for concussion mine. And rework his ultimate. I, and probably many others are sick and tired of him getting POTG all the time, with his easy to use ultimate.
lol dont stand in his path. And honestly if you're getting killed as Ana by him, you have really bad positioning, OR your tanks and dps are not doing their job.
01/24/2018 09:08 AMPosted by Ethereal
lol dont stand in his path. And honestly if you're getting killed as Ana by him, you have really bad positioning, OR your tanks and dps are not doing their job.

To be fair, there is really nothing I can do as Ana. I always think about my positioning, but remember that junkrat has no damage drop-off, and the bombs will travel until they hit the ground.

He also has really high mobility, making it easy for a flank and concussion mine combo insta kill.
They already nerfed his splash damage on his concussion mine, its like one of those mercy nerfs in the past that made 0 difference
So Junkrat was awful for a year and when he finally becomes good people want him right back down in F tier? There are many things you can do to stop a Junkrat. First off this nerf was mainly to weed out bad Junkrat players, now he takes more aim and skill to use and you can’t be no aim no brain and a Junkrat main anymore (or at least you won’t be effective.) And he doesn’t play on luck by spamming, he plays on the enemies stupidity for walking where he is spamming. Junkrat was built as the hero to say “if you go through this way you get your head blown off.” He is the area denial hero, and there are many ways to play around that. Defense matrix, speed boost, Reinhardt/Orisa shield just take a different approach etc. Plus Junkrat has plenty of counters, Mccree Soldier and Widowmaker can shut him down because he is not effective at long range, Pharah can shut him down in the sky because he is not effective at killing targets in the air, Zarya can gain tons of energy from his spam and put the damage right back on his team. And Junkrat consists of more than spamming believe it or not, he can also flank and shut down flankers (he has a much harder time shutting down flankers now) and a good Junkrat knows many map flanks to flank the enemy such as the one on first point Eichenwalde on attack. I don’t see how Junkrat is a problem anymore, also what do you mean by this?
His concussion mine, which he has 2 of, requires no aim to instantly kill someone with.
Yes it does because now it has fall off that you need to be way more accurate with and you can’t instantly kill them even if it lands directly on them. If you are talking about the one shot combo with grenade mine than I have a perfect solution for you: don’t be near Junkrat. Simple as that, work on your positioning and don’t be close to Junkrat and he can’t do it to you. Take him out from a long range like I already said, and as for Rip Tire it has already been nerfed. You can hear it no matter what now so if you have headphones on and are actually competent then you should always know where it is and shoot it down with ease, while I do agree it can be hard to shoot down because of how fast it is it is possible. So yeah, Junkrat is balanced just learn how to play against him.
Shoot it with ease?

Heck, even in OWL rip tyre gets kills all the time. If Junk player smart the tyre will be dropping vertically straight onto enemy team...

He's definitely beastly. At least, unlike Tracer, he has counters...
The falloff nerf on his mine is a complete joke, it literally did nothing.
02/16/2018 10:35 PMPosted by TechnoVkng23
The falloff nerf on his mine is a complete joke, it literally did nothing
he has a fall off dmg ????????????????????????????? never saw it in game yet MonkaS

02/16/2018 04:48 PMPosted by Nessle
So Junkrat was awful for a year and when he finally becomes good people want him right back down in F tier?
only reason why junk was underused was because of phara mercy and other dps being better he could still one shot you back in the old days..
100% getting sick, and tired of Junkrat need to be remove out of this game no skill whatsoever anyone can play him and get gold right off the bat...
You can try reconsidering your position if you're still being hit and alert your teammates. Way I see it, it's more on your team for not pressuring him enough if he can actually flank and you not paying enough attention.

If you bring pros into this, they don’t have problems aside from the ult charge rate and they often still can handle junkrat.

You don't want him nerfed, you want him removed. Your proposed suggestions doesn't make him any more skill needed than he needs now since people will still walk into his grenades and still complaint about that.
1)He is extremly mobile,
2) is deadly at close range and long range,
3)he can trap people,
4)he can escape things like roadhogs hook,
5)doesnt even have to aim,
6)can get kills after he dies ,
7) his ult charges as fast as tracers maybe faster and it can be a game changer each time,
8)he has 2 mines that can get multi kills with ease.

Seems legit...
Kind of funny how everyone here complaining about Junkrat is in gold
01/24/2018 09:01 AMPosted by Zipur
You know how pro players don't like mercy? That they hate resurrect because it is a "low skill action, able to counter a high skill action"?

Well I present to you, Junkrat. The only hero on the game you can literally stand still, hold left click and do tons of damage. All his play depends on luck. And think about it, for every hit he is rewarded 120 damage, which is absolutely insane. His concussion mine, which he has 2 of, requires no aim to instantly kill someone with.

I say nerf him to the ground so that no skill players can't win without even trying. To me it would be fair for him to do 80 damage with each bomb, and about the same for concussion mine. And rework his ultimate. I, and probably many others are sick and tired of him getting POTG all the time, with his easy to use ultimate.

did a threat about this a while ago