What is the most beautiful map in your opinion?

General Discussion
I love them all so much...

But design wise my heart goes out to Dorado. It's so festive and pretty at night with lanterns and stuf...

Blizzard world I haven't even been able to fully discover.. I take it in small steps.. Gosh there is so much attention to detail i can't even...

Also fan favourite but Hanamura is like full on bloom and and so uplifting with the sunlight and cherry blossoms..

What about you? and also what is it about the map that you like specifically?
Blizzworld, Hanamura, Dorado, Lijiang, and Horizon all look great.
Hanamura, winter King's Row, Blizzworld.
King's Row, especially the winter one.
01/25/2018 11:44 AMPosted by HelleN
King's Row, especially the winter one.
Oh gosh.. Winter Kings row... Beautiful damn.. Do we really have to wait 11 more months for it T_T.
King's Row is beautiful AND fun to play
Hard to say for me... they really did a good job in terms of visuals on all of them.
I've liked Route 66 since day 1. Not sure why, its my favorite though.
Liijang Tower, Lunar New Year version. You just gotta love the festive nature, the fireworks in the background and the red lights all over the place.
Thank you OP !

I rather give my opinion on what map is my favorite instead of the worst...

My favorite... hmm... hard to say ! Love them all but the top 2 would be li jiang and kings row... but honestly, hard question...
I really like the looks of Dorado and Hanamura. Dorado just looks great and I love all of the pinatas hanging around that you can break. And then Hanamura is just very pretty.

Honorable mention to Blizzworld for all those poppable balloons.
01/25/2018 11:52 AMPosted by Ashram
Thank you OP !

I rather give my opinion on what map is my favorite instead of the worst...

My favorite... hmm... hard to say ! Love them all but the top 2 would be li jiang and kings row... but honestly, hard question...

I just want the Map dev team to get some love and be proud of their talent and work.
Blizzard world
Horizon Lunar Colony..... just kidding that map is trash.

Blizzard world, Kings Row, and Hanamura
The Lucio Ball arena.
Christmas Hanamura is gorgeous.
Surprised nobody has said Eichenwalde yet, i find it pretty, and its also really cool looking during the Halloween event.
Hard to say, the only one I really don't like the aesthetics of is Horizon.

I'd say Hanamura and Kings Row stand out, and the seasonal variants are nice as well.
I like the Black Forest, especially in winter.

Château Guillard is beautiful too.
Blizz world and Eichenwalde