Birthday

General Discussion
Hi,

Uh so this is a weird topic, so it's my birthday today. I'm a College Freshman, I'm pretty far from hometown so I don't really have anyone to celebrate with. I don't have a lot of people to play Overwatch with me too. So I was wondering if anyone would like to play or something.. ;w;

P.S I'm so sorry for posting this. ;w;
Aw shucks man, won't be able to play with ya, but Happy Birthday!
happy b day!
Happy Birthday!

(My birthday on the 29th. OwO)
Happy birthday! I'd love to play with you but it is sadly not a great time where I am right now. I would be up for it later on if the offer still stands. I hope you have a good birthday.
Thank you for the birthday messages! :D
Happy Birthday! Have a great one!
Merry Birthday!
@Espen. The offer pretty much stands all day. I haven't anywhere to go.
Happy Birthday from Italy man!
01/11/2018 06:10 AMPosted by KokichiOuma
@Espen. The offer pretty much stands all day. I haven't anywhere to go.

You can add me if you like! I won't post my tag here as I'm not sure if I can? But you can find my tag off of a site like overbuff or so. Or I can add you when I'm up later!
I may be able to play with you later, but only without voicechat, I'm sorry, 'cus I destroyed my headset two weeks ago ( don't ask how, I really don't know...) and right now, I don't have the money to buy a new one...long story tbh. Yeah, happy birthday and maybe playing with you later ;)
Happy Birthday!!! ❤️✨✨
Happy birthday! Hope you have a great time!
NgNh. i'm tearing up. thank you everyone. ;w;
Dwah. <3
Happy birthday buddy! I'm a console player so I can't join you for a game, unfortunately. Still, I hope you're having a great day!
Happy birthday!! Hope the day goes well and you have a great first or second semester of college, I'm sure you'll do amazing!
happy bday from europe! hope you manage to play today and get good matches <3 c:
Well I’m PS4 so I sadly can’t, but I still want to wish you happy birthday ╰(◕ᗜ◕)╯