blizzard world map

General Discussion
I noticed in the attackers spawn room there's a map of Blizzard World and saw other areas of it that we cannot access. I was wondering, do you think these other areas could be opened for us as "new" map. Maybe a KotH map or something like that. What are your opinions?
01/24/2018 05:07 AMPosted by Pizza
I noticed in the attackers spawn room there's a map of Blizzard World and saw other areas of it that we cannot access. I was wondering, do you think these other areas could be opened for us as "new" map. Maybe a KotH map or something like that. What are your opinions?

I think that would be cool, though I doubt they will do it. I think they will focus on more varied locations in the futures and won't be revisiting already created maps.
Maybe they already planned in a 3v3 lockout/deathmatch/whatever zone. Like they did with several other maps already.
If you look at the outskirts towards murlock island, there are actually people wandering around and about.
01/24/2018 05:20 AMPosted by Tillerz
Maybe they already planned in a 3v3 lockout/deathmatch/whatever zone. Like they did with several other maps already.

I would love some 3v3 in Orgrimmar