Are the nerfs tomorrow? Ive waited so long

Competitive Discussion
Mercy is Mercy ;)
Make resurect a charged (like a ult) ability with the ability to store upto 3 charges, of which all but one are lost upon death, this will incentivise active mercy playing and mercy hunting, to keep those charges low. Resurect as a concept is cool but the fact it negates every ult is mad. You love mercy on your team, you hate her on the opposition. The only other ability i could think of that would be good is a 100-200hp healing pulse (like omniknight) or to make mercy immortal for 3 secs, either of which would replace rez well.
01/30/2018 12:51 AMPosted by Louise
I hope it will be, but what about the players in the overwatch league, would there still do that when that is going on

great question I was wondering the same thing. maybe they wont implement it until stage 2 for them just so it doesn't throw everyone off.
I WANT THEM SO BAD.

I also wonder if I should just become a Mercy main >.>
Wasnt me crying about her mate, i agree she does need a nerf but I just think not as extreme
01/30/2018 09:15 AMPosted by Jbird

great question I was wondering the same thing. maybe they wont implement it until stage 2 for them just so it doesn't throw everyone off.

The league games are on special servers that don't necessarily have to receive the latest patches.
I dont think anyone has mentioned this.

The PTR just went down as of yesterday, and today is the usual day they patch PTR into Live.

If they want to keep testing the changes why would they take down the PTR.
01/30/2018 06:28 AMPosted by N4K3D
Jeff said in the developer update that these ptr changes will not go live like this. So I guess we have to wait a little longer!

Then you watched a different dev update to the rest of the world, or you didn’t watch it at all and just repeating something a moron said in another thread.

He said the changes were much needed to tone down mercy, but if they were too much then they may look at her again and tune it back a little.
This doesn’t mean it will be before the PTR hits live, hopefully not, it would be nice to at least have a short while without mercy being top dog.
It’s beyond a joke now, I’m sick of seeing her in every single hecking game, even just the sight of her face right now makes me physically sick.

I’ve been bullied into playing her for long enough now.

Get the changes live ASAP!!!!!!!
My friend, the people who work at blizzard do not know how to balance. On the first mercy nerf I said "she will still be best healer by far' and she is. I am tellling you again, she is still best healer. They could remove her rez and she would still be best healer, it is so obvious for me to see.
My friend, the people who work at blizzard do not know how to balance. On the first mercy nerf I said "she will still be best healer by far' and she is. I am tellling you again, she is still best healer. They could remove her rez and she would still be best healer, blizz not smart enough.

Of your many posts, this one I couldn’t agree more with!

Particularly at lower ranks, she will still be the best healer, as frankly she requires so little skill to play, you can quite literally turn your monitor off.

The other day I got bullied into playing her for like the 40th hour since her first buff, I was watching a twitch stream, barely paying any attention, I died twice, got 7 res and a whopping 25.9k healing!!!

That’s 2k more than my very best days.

It’s actually a joke how brain dead you can be playing her. I seriously question what possible enjoyment people can get from playing her.

Hold M1. Someone’s coming better hit shift. Someone’s dead, look left, look right, hit E and shift away. Back to M1. Oooow Genji is ulting, let me M2.
Done! Next game.

It’s like when you were a kid playing Street Fighter for the first time round your mates house, you had no idea what to press, just button bashing and mashing of keys in the hope something happens. That’s how I feel with Mercy, mash some random keys and something good will almost certainly happen.
Make playing Mercy your own game ive made it my goal to not die (i know you should do that anyway) but ive gone 3 matchs without 1 death as Mercy which has to be somekind of record I normally play a lot riskier but being a sneaky healer is actually fun. A reaper ult nearly got me on the last match but rein saved my !@#.
I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW.

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD!!!

Unfortunately the nerf needed to be far more harsh, she will still be played FAR TOO MUCH and the rest of us are sick of seeing her.

MORE NERFS PLEASE!!!