300k Viewers on Twitch O.O

General Discussion
I did not see this coming. Absolutely fascinating to see what happens to this number over the course of the league.
About 299k are there for tokens ;)
why is super mario sunshine second on twich right now wtf
01/10/2018 07:20 PMPosted by lamkat

Then they're there for nothing since tokens aren't being given out and everyone who spammed !rewards or anything of the ilk got a reminder by a bot that no rewards are being given immediately.

And yet 299k are still present and watching after hours.

Make that 298,999 because I'm in it for the gameplay
Out of 30 million, whoopee
dunno why. i watched 2 games and its such a waste of time. you can't keep track of what all 12 players are doing.

And why is that shanghai team even in the tournament?
Way less than last time. More marketing , in game access and setup... And numbers are way lower.
01/10/2018 07:21 PMPosted by Champ

Make that 298,999 because I'm in it for the gameplay

No, you are a part of 1000, you are not special.

01/10/2018 07:21 PMPosted by FaylenSol
got a reminder by a bot that no rewards are being given immediately.

no rewards are being given immediately
immediately

that's why they are camping to check on rewards later.
01/10/2018 07:21 PMPosted by Magnatross
Some charity stream
The launcher technically auto connects in the background. ITs basically anyone with their PC on with Blizzards launcher in the background XD
01/10/2018 07:17 PMPosted by turtle
I did not see this coming. Absolutely fascinating to see what happens to this number over the course of the league.

Nobody give a f about this stream. Ppl just need ingame stuff.

what is the point of looking at the next victory of South Korea?
It seems to be directly integrated in the Blizzard launcher so that's something new. Not really seeing anything about rewards though. It's in the game too, that's neat.

01/10/2018 07:23 PMPosted by BoopBot
The launcher technically auto connects in the background. ITs basically anyone with their PC on with Blizzards launcher in the background XD

I think you need to be in the right area for that, and people would navigate away from it if it's mere accident.
01/10/2018 07:21 PMPosted by Magnatross

AGDQ is going on, that's the game they're running right now.
Im there to see gameplay. Mostly same matchups makes it get old quickly though. At least Surefour's pharah play and the glimpse of doomfist and orisa was nice. The thrashing shang hai's reaper got made me sad, though it was to be expected when the opponent would need to be blind for him to be effective at that level of play.
01/10/2018 07:22 PMPosted by MetaVolca
Out of 30 million, whoopee
Yea sure because people don't need to sleep, go to school or work or anything.

Not like timezones exist either
It's the first day, they'll get bored once they realize it's going to be the exact same games with same strategies and same heroes
01/10/2018 07:21 PMPosted by FaylenSol

Then they're there for nothing since tokens aren't being given out and everyone who spammed !rewards or anything of the ilk got a reminder by a bot that no rewards are being given immediately.

And yet 299k are still present and watching after hours.

I was waiting for tokens and forgot it was alt-tabbed. :(
Even though it's the first day, based on previous numbers I wouldn't have guessed this number at all. Overwatch isn't a novelty.
It's only day 1 though, pretty sure skimpy Twitch streamers see than on a daily basis lol. When it's put in stone that rewards aren't dropped from live view, pretty sure that will drop over the days.