Roadhog tip

General Discussion
Even if you get anti heal by ana and you are quite low on health use vape to get damage reduction, take cover ASAP.
Vape lol I’m gonna call it that now xD
Another tip is before you immediately shoot walk forward a little bit so more bullets hit increasing your chances of killing the hero you hooked
It's important to decide weather to take your vape and use damage reduction to escape or if you have enough time to escape and wait to vape and get healths back.
01/22/2018 07:24 PMPosted by CHICKEN
use vape

lol
Now that is smart, I always forget they gave him a damage reduction on the breather.
Same to use as a tanking role to eat a ult : aka stand between reaper die die and your team and start vapppping
In a 1v1 situation this will help but if anymore than 1 person shooting at you, you're gonna die!
Another tip I usually do is when you hook someone make sure you turn slightly right/left side. Thus, the enemy won't have a straight hooked trajectory and he kinda get disorientated. Plus, don't forget to walk towards the objective to maximize the amount of pellets that hits the target and quick melee (that last was pretty obvious ye xD)
01/22/2018 08:24 PMPosted by Hideyoshi
Another tip I usually do is when you hook someone make sure you turn slightly right/left side. Thus, the enemy won't have a straight hooked trajectory and he kinda get disorientated. Plus, don't forget to walk towards the objective to maximize the amount of pellets that hits the target and quick melee (that last was pretty obvious ye xD)

Even better : hook back off, will get pulled farther away, then forward and shot melee
I always called it flask. It's basically a weak granite flask + healing flask from path of exile.
01/22/2018 08:29 PMPosted by ApexAbstract
I always called it flask. It's basically a weak granite flask + healing flask from path of exile.

Nanoboost always reminds me of Vinktars.

@OP - good tip. I didn't even think of the DR.
if u see d.va or winston use their mobile ability, hook them off the map, their ability will be on cooldown and it's a lot of ult charge for u and a massive pick for ur team
01/22/2018 08:27 PMPosted by Jayze
01/22/2018 08:24 PMPosted by Hideyoshi

Even better : hook back off, will get pulled farther away, then forward and shot melee

Interesting! I'll try it later, tx :)