Free downvote zone

General Discussion
I dislike Widowmaker.
Genji and Tracer don't need nerfs
mei and sym never have been anti mobility and probably never will be - when mei was actually meta the counterpick to her was to go winston-centric comps and circumvent the walls...

moreover, they'd need a complete rework to counter mobility without being deep-fried cancer to play against for heroes like rein and mccree who inherently can't escape their zones
Console players should have their own forums to post ideas so that they know WE DON'T NEED SYM OR MEI OR BASTION TORB NONE OF THOSE BUFFED on console plz
Also Rat only needed an ult charge nerf
If I in my experience generalize Mercy mains are the most annoying and entitled bunch of players I've seen.
Revert all changes back to the Hook 2.0 patch. All changes after are meaningless and just meant to control the population, make me people play different heroes.

Then, stop all nerfs/buffs.
Make room, tripple tank
Take a hike,dive comp
Say hello to the new meta: Mercy and the 5 DPS's
01/30/2018 09:04 AMPosted by Kagetora
2 + 2 is 4

It's 22 you neeb
Ummm.. Perfect place to say TF2>OW
This place is a Mercy circle jerk and it's kinda sad
Pineapple on pizza is good.
Get your chuckles in now folks, you're cheering for the Mercy nerfs but you're gonna miss those heals. None of those nerfs did anything to make any of the other healers better.
Mercy nerf is !@#$
I don’t really like the new Dva cat skin. I can see why it’s so likeable (no exaggeration, every Dva I’ve played with has the skin), but the specific pink that’s used in the skin just bothers me. I wish it was a lighter pink, or even just purple. I really like the dress and mech though.
Genji would be way more skill-based if the deflect hitbox is fixed, but that doesn't mean he isn't skillful now.
01/30/2018 11:42 AMPosted by Jessica
I don’t really like the new Dva cat skin. I can see why it’s so likeable (no exaggeration, every Dva I’ve played with has the skin), but the specific pink that’s used in the skin just bothers me. I wish it was a lighter pink, or even just purple. I really like the dress and mech though.

I use Dynasty with gold guns. Cat skin doesn't do it for me
I AM GLAD MERCY IS OFFICALLY DEAD
01/30/2018 09:30 AMPosted by Eragon
If anything, the number of both upvotes and downvotes should be visible for a comment because something that shows -5 downvotes might be 60 upvotes but 65 dislikes. Also I really hate the system that makes upvoted and downvoted comments more or less visible. It's really only an indicator of what's popular not what is reasonable and correct.

You can actually see both upvotes and downvotes if you hover over the thumbs up or down icon
I'd like for everyone to give the nerfs a chance instead of crying the hour after it dropped.
I am an angery Mercy main! I'm gonna have tea time with Ana rather than a medicine class with Mercy from now on.