To Tanks and Healers Alike...

General Discussion
Highly Rated
You guys are unappreciated, and yet you guys deserve it the most.

To the tanks, if I had a nickel for every time I was in over my head, was getting my butt handed to me, and then have a Rein charge kill them, or a Hog hook em' and cook em', (or anything along those line) I would be one rich SOB.

To the Healers, you support me as I go in, even when my strategy is literally just "I see them, I shot them". I can't count how many times how many times you guys have stuck with me.

To summarize, you guys are amazing in every possible way. As a DPS flex, I am proud to call you teammates. You guys are the backbone, and the real heroes of this game, and without you guys, us DPS heroes would be smoked by almost anything/one.
To quote Reinhardt, "Thank you, my friend."
01/13/2018 07:23 PMPosted by DarkAngel40
To quote Reinhardt, "Thank you, my friend."
Hey man, it's an honor, yet you never seem to get the much needed glory.
Wow, never thought anyone noticed...thanks a lot my friend, it's very much appreciated! ( currently 31 hrs on Rein this season )
You're welcome.

*gives harmony orb*
Hey man, just doing my job.
"Danke.""
As a Mercy Main

Thank You
as someone who has played a lot of mercy, there's nothing more satisfying for me than seeing those red skulls as I damage boost you mr. dps. thank you too. get in there, I'm right behind you.
As a healer/tank flexer, I value your appreciation, and thank you for shooting the bad people wanting my head on their walls. Have a healing orb. :)
01/14/2018 06:59 AMPosted by DarkSamurai7
As a Mercy Main

Thank You
No problem man! Hopefully Mercy recovers from her recent nerfs. To say they were unwanted, and unneeded, is to over state things.
Wow, a positive post. And thanking Tanks and Healers?

This post wins the day!

You get heals and peels! :D
To be honest, ever since I started playing Overwatch, I don’t think I can recall a single time where someone thanked me for playing support. Which of course didn’t bother me since I genuinely enjoyed playing healers. Also I don’t need to be thanked for doing my job.

But it’s nice to know people think about you and appreciate your effort. Thank you :)
I will watch over you! ;^)
01/14/2018 09:47 AMPosted by Gomen

This post wins the day!

Peels too?! Today is a good day. Thank you my friend.
Edit: At the risk of sounding dumb, what are peels?
AS a tank or a healer I don't need thanks. I need Damage that eliminated every MF is a 50 yard radius around me.
01/13/2018 07:19 PMPosted by SlyOblivion

To the tanks, if I had a nickel for every time I was in over my head, was getting my butt handed to me, and then have a Rein charge kill them, or a Hog hook em' and cook em', (or anything along those line) I would be one rich SOB.

To the Healers, you support me as I go in, even when my strategy is literally just "I see them, I shot them". I can't count how many times how many times you guys have stuck with me.

To summarize, you guys are amazing in every possible way. As a DPS flex, I am proud to call you teammates. You guys are the backbone, and the real heroes of this game, and without you guys, us DPS heroes would be smoked by almost anything/one.

Thanks, man. We do our best to protect our team mates. I can't count how many times I died myself when protecting a team mate as a Rein or D.Va.
01/14/2018 10:47 AMPosted by SilverHawk
01/13/2018 07:19 PMPosted by SlyOblivion

Thanks, man. We do our best to protect our team mates. I can't count how many times I died myself when protecting a team mate as a Rein or D.Va.
No problem. Thanks for saving your teammates and having a team player outlook on things! :D
01/14/2018 09:50 AMPosted by SlyOblivion
01/14/2018 09:47 AMPosted by Gomen

This post wins the day!

Peels too?! Today is a good day. Thank you my friend.
Edit: At the risk of sounding dumb, what are peels?

Peeling is seeing a teammate in a (often) 1v1 situation and jumping in to ensure they come out alive.
:)
Is... Is this a DPS main without his head 6 miles up his own backside? Color me impressed.