''No women in OWL'' solution!

General Discussion
You know how Disney made all the females in Star wars overpowered?
https://media.giphy.com/media/hokMyu1PAKfJK/giphy.gif

What if Blizzard would do the same? Just tweak the stats for the female players hero and voila, everyone is happy! :) Just as an example, if the female player would play rein, her rein would have 25% lower cooldown, 25% more hp and barrier and 25% faster ult charge. Sounds good?
What about the idea that maybe there's nothing about this game that gravitates females to it organically? I'm not into pandering.

Does everything have to be made to everybody? I'm not into football and I'm a guy. I don't get this nonsense.
Kicking the beehive I see.
How bout we just play the game? yea?
..you lost me at 'solution'

everything is fine. there arent many girls at pro level cuz there arent many girls that play period, AS COMPARED to males.

math is hard
But why though?
You know... lots of girls just aren't that interested in games like this. I mean if it were up to my viewership reality tv wouldn't exist.
It's not up to Blizzard on OWL rosters, plus there are a very rare amount of females in pro gaming compared to male.
01/14/2018 06:53 PMPosted by PotatoLord

Not without females!
Cheerleaders!!
01/14/2018 06:43 PMPosted by Terimac
You know how Disney made all the females in Star wars overpowered?

Sigh~

Don't remind me. Everyone except Rose though....(I [removed] HATE ROSE! I HAD TO SWEAR THIS ONE TIME TO EXPRESS HOW I LOATHE THAT CHARACTER! REMEMBER JAR JAR!? I actually didn't hate Jar Jar before...I can see why people find him annoying though. I feel like people ride the hate bandwagon a bit much for him. BUT ROSE!? SHE MAKES JAR JAR LOOK LIKE [removed] CHEWBACCA! (A furry lovable character who when you see him, a smile just forms on your face. At least, that's what happens to me whenever I see him.)

Edit: I don't agree with the OP on the Overwatch part but the Star Wars part honestly is true. I had hope they'd rectify that with more time but they didn't. In fact they made it EVEN WORSE. It'd be bad if the characters were males too. It just so happens all of them are girls...
01/14/2018 07:00 PMPosted by Terimac
Not without females!

I'm the female and still don't understand the point. If a girl wants to play she will play OW eventually. Do you want to start a male vs female war or smt?
This post kind of just assumes that females can't perform. You do this and then a female player who is as good as Fl0w3r gets on and destroys because her widowmaker has 1000 HP and no reload.

I'm not an SJW or a woman but this is very offensive. Have you seen Effect's training regiment that he uses to warm up before competitive? How many female players do you see doing that? How many black players do you see doing that? Maybe that level of competitiveness has something to do with why he got picked and they didn't.

And then think about how many duels Effect lost to Fleta. That's how competitive this is. It's not about who is the best, it's about who's willing to be the best.
I hope you're being sarcastic.
01/14/2018 07:08 PMPosted by Taikichi
It's not about who is the best, it's about who's willing to be the best.

I wouldn't have said it any better. If I wanted to become a pro player, I'd just do my best to get good at the game. Go to the next level, which is something that not everyone is willing to do, or knows how to do.
01/14/2018 06:51 PMPosted by LunaMoth
Kicking the beehive I see.

its always fun to watch
Delete this Padme wasn't OP
01/14/2018 06:53 PMPosted by PotatoLord

POTG

[Moderation note- locking this up, please refrain from trolling when there are other threads on the subject.]