are you happy with how much you main is used in the OWL?

Competitive Discussion
1 2 3 8 Next
as a roadhog main i am content, i mean obviously i would love him in every match but he is used in a few matches, an always pick on junkertown so i cant really complain
Zarya - no
Mei - hell no
Pharah - I didn't expect anything else, she is easily countered
Moira - I expected more
Well, I main Doomfist...
I don't main any but.

Rein - LOL
Orisa - It's ok but could be better 3rd most picked tank.
Roadhog - See Orisa
Moira - LOL
I don't have a main or strong attachments toward any hero, life is good
Haven’t really been watching, but I’m assuming sombra has been used ~twice.
I don't need my "mains" to be used by the "pro's" to validate how much fun i have with them. So yes and no because i don't care how much they are used in league.
I mean just look at my profile card. I think my main has been used well enough.

In every single match.
I don't care honestly.
And i think that i don't have one "main" hero.
It was nice to see her as something not Phara pocket, but sad at HOW overpowered she had to be to even see pro use.
01/16/2018 04:14 AMPosted by Miikumon
Zarya - no
Mei - hell no
Pharah - I didn't expect anything else, she is easily countered
Moira - I expected more

i think with the mercy changes you will see more Moira

01/16/2018 04:14 AMPosted by Quize
Well, I main Doomfist...

lol.....i think we have seen him twice so not great

on my other mains while roadhog is easily my main i use D.va, Orisa, Mercy and Reaper

Orisa is on a similar level to Roadhog, what i expected after pre season. D.va is in every single match pretty much, same with mercy, and reaper is extremely rare pretty much only ever used on the 2nd point of Anubis
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes

To be honest, even if none of them are being use in tournament, I still play them.
no, cause I really wanted to see Ryujehong play Ana, not Mercy :c
also kinda hoped to see more Moira but eh, what can you do.
01/16/2018 04:16 AMPosted by Arkidan
I don't need my "mains" to be used by the "pro's" to validate how much fun i have with them. So yes and no because i don't care how much they are used in league.

i dont need my main(s) used to validate how much i enjoy them in game but i do love to see the characters i use being played at their best so that is why i care about how often they are used, that said the only character out of all my mains i really want to see a lot is roadhog
Not been watching it bur judging by the forums:
Zen - A constant throughout all games
Torb - I hear he's 2nd least picked and yet to win, so bad
Sombra - If pro play is anything to go by she's probably only been used as an ult bot or to delay on point
I was honestly surprised by how little Moira was used, and the situations she was used in, like in quite a few successful Quad/Triple Tank pushes.

In hindsight I shouldn't have been surprised. But I'm not upset about it or anything like that. She'll definitely be used more when Mercy gets nerfed. When she was used, she definitely pulled her weight. She wasn't like poor Ana who spends half her time getting instantly deleted by dive whenever she gets picked.

Zen was used to the level that I expected him to be used.

Soldier was used to the level that I expected him to be used.
Considering that I have no main at all because most of the time I am forced to fill, I can't say I am happy with anything.
If I cared about this stuff I would have been very happy since my most played heroes are also the most popular in OWL, but I really don't.
01/16/2018 04:24 AMPosted by Awkward
I was honestly surprised by how little Moira was used, and the situations she was used in, like in quite a few successful Quad/Triple Tank pushes.

In hindsight I shouldn't have been surprised. But I'm not upset about it or anything like that. She'll definitely be used more when Mercy gets nerfed. When she was used, she definitely pulled her weight. She wasn't like poor Ana who spends half her time getting instantly deleted by dive whenever she gets picked.

Most of the problem with OWL so far is that Tracer has needed a nerf to her dps for quite awhile now. She is pretty OP and now that she is getting so much face time in OWL, she is all over every game. With so much movement she shouldn't be able to hit hard at all until she is in close and that is it. At least i understand why she is used so much.

As far as Moira goes, her DPS needs to be upped a bit but that is about it, i think she is in a good place but until DIVE everywhere is fixed it will be hard to get past rez EVER.
01/16/2018 04:46 AMPosted by Arkidan
01/16/2018 04:24 AMPosted by Awkward

Most of the problem with OWL so far is that Tracer has needed a nerf to her dps for quite awhile now. She is pretty OP and now that she is getting so much face time in OWL, she is all over every game. With so much movement she shouldn't be able to hit hard at all until she is in close and that is it. At least i understand why she is used so much.

As far as Moira goes, her DPS needs to be upped a bit but that is about it, i think she is in a good place but until DIVE everywhere is fixed it will be hard to get past rez EVER.
did i actually just witness a level 900 plat say that tracer needs less dps and moira needs more???? LMFAOOO