Best D.va in OWL

General Discussion
People have actually gotten used to Poko's bomb trajectories, and the rest of his Dva isn't exceptional. Hopefully more stuff comes out in the next stage since the map pool is different.
<span class="truncated">...</span>
Lmao. Ark is 100% the best Mercy, its quite obvious. The best D.Va actually isn’t in OWL, the best D.Va is almost 100% VoiD. Out of the OWL D.Vas, Fury is my pick for #1, but EnVy and Meko are strong contenders imo. Zunba is a solid D.Va, but his Zarya is generally better.

That is interesting. You somehow managed to not give any reason at all for who is the best D.Va or Mercy. I say they all do the same thing. Tell me what each one does differently or better than the others?

Ark gets a lot done but rarely ever dies.
Envy, NotE, Poko, Coolmatt, ArK
02/19/2018 11:37 AMPosted by TrapWidow
02/19/2018 11:16 AMPosted by Amerasian

I'm just speculating, I'm not definitively saying they are the best. Although to answer your question, success in the owl is probably dictated more so my team cohesion rather than individual performance.

I agree. Diya from Shanghai Dragons and EFFECT from Dallas Fuel both have amazing Tracer players. But their teams are at the bottom of the league.
Makes you wonder if it is even worth debating who the best player of any hero is in the league when no one player can carry their team. This is OWL not competitive ladder after all.

Not at all. A team's victory may be mostly determined by their collective effort, an individual player's contributions should not be ignored. Besides, how is their inability to carry a team a reason why we can't speculate which player is better than another on a said hero?
02/19/2018 10:11 AMPosted by TrapWidow
02/19/2018 10:01 AMPosted by SquidKD
Lmao. Ark is 100% the best Mercy, its quite obvious. The best D.Va actually isn’t in OWL, the best D.Va is almost 100% VoiD. Out of the OWL D.Vas, Fury is my pick for #1, but EnVy and Meko are strong contenders imo. Zunba is a solid D.Va, but his Zarya is generally better.

That is interesting. You somehow managed to not give any reason at all for who is the best D.Va or Mercy. I say they all do the same thing. Tell me what each one does differently or better than the others?

Ark never dies. It’s pretty simple. The best D.Vas get more bomb kills, block more Tracers from getting kills, and explode more Zenyattas. If you don’t know how these players differentiate from each other, wtf are you doing in this thread?