If Moira had blizz skin - Warlock or Shadow Priest?

General Discussion
I'd say straight up Gul'Dan skin, he's also have thing on his back, they share "i will not be denied" voice line and Moira have life drain. And in Legion Gul'Dan have kamehameha aswell
How about the Diablo Wizard/Li-Ming
What about an Ethereal from WoW?
Anduin Wrynn. Think about it
Dark Wanderer or Ms. Junkenstein (I know, very original :P).
Shadow priest. Warlock just doesn’t seem right to me.
01/22/2018 09:15 AMPosted by Variann

He's Manduin now. (No he's not, he just looks at Greymane everytime he needs to decide something)
01/22/2018 09:15 AMPosted by Variann

They've never had a skin that swaps gender, so that would be pretty weird/cool
Shadow priest sounds perfect. But I'm biased I always mained this class during my WoW time. ^^
what about a Jaina skin? I don't know much about WOW so and I won't pretend to but I've seen the character in animations and hearthstone, but I don't know if it would work?
I was just thinking she might look good as a templar from starcraft.
I don't know how people don't see the most obvious skin, Moira Moira. Moira as Moira Thaurissan, Queen of the Dark Irons. Both have the red hair, the black clothes, and the light and shadow magic. Would be great to see Moira in Leia buns too.
01/22/2018 09:20 AMPosted by LeeDento
what about a Jaina skin? I don't know much about WOW so and I won't pretend to but I've seen the character in animations and hearthstone, but I don't know if it would work?

Nah, only blonde with staff is Mercy, and only frost themed character is Mei. It's like Jaina split in half
01/22/2018 09:20 AMPosted by LeeDento

Jaina is a frost mage so i don't think it would really fit, then again a Dreadlord Jaina might work for Moria xD
Undead shadow priest
Gotta be a Disc priest, user of light and shadow.
Maleficent pls. I know disney but she really suits maleficent so well !
shadow priest on a rp server.