Yeah I'm done playing this game

General Discussion
Switched to pc hoping it would be better. It's not. You still running into kids screeching into their mics, you got adults yelling racist slurs still, guys getting extremely cringe over girls on a mic, that chat to the left makes things 2x more toxic because now people have a talk-crap button on the go, the exact same heroes are dominant except there's more Widow on PC which in honesty really isn't fun too play against, competitive is still 4 dps, like there is not one single thing that has been better, and the balancing is getting worse and worse every patch, and all new heroes make close to zero impact on competitive and pro play, all new maps are just the exact same thing basically, Junkertown has been the only release to kind of switch things up, but only the first point. Colony made things different but haven't had a match on the map where didn't begin with people complaining about how badly designed it is.

I seriously play only twice a week now to get my boxes but have several bad experiences whenever I get on for even a hour.

The only way the meta has changed in the pass year is, oh it's the exact same heroes that are dominant except Gengi has gotten several qol buffs, Winston's shield begins cooldown when placed, D.Va has missiles, and Mercy can now rez every 30 seconds.

I'm just done man, favoritism is blatant, the only way they're improving on ridding "toxicity" is banning one tricks.

I'll come back when their are new maps that aren't just copy and paste or there are new game modes and if we can have more than 8 heroes being viable in the meta and pull out about 7 heroes that have been sitting in a dumpster for a year and more.

Also please add something players want, like a guild system or a secondary page to arcade, a soft role queue system, not $5 retextures of basic skins.
leave voice chat
Wow, sounds just like every other online FPS game. But hey, thanks for trying to make OW look the special case.
this game has voice chat?
01/25/2018 12:50 PMPosted by Egg
leave voice chat

And lose the game

Brilliant strategy
01/25/2018 12:54 PMPosted by Champ
leave voice chat

And lose the game

Brilliant strategy
if thats all hes hearing in voicechat then it doesn’t really help does it
10% off all voice chat is use full the rest is just random trash talk and noises
Just try and work with it my dude it will get better
Ya, the "community" for PC is pretty much nonexistent. Chat is either ignored or used as a garbage dump cesspool for the most part.

It's even hard to find side groups on like Facebook or in the forums, and building up a list of regular players in-game has proven to be almost useless.

I'm surprised there isn't like a "minor league" of sorts with player clans using custom matches to run ladders and stuff. Everyone is pretty much isolated in their own little bubble, and pulled together by random matchmaking.

The high expectations are a fault on my part though. I don't blame the game, it's just disappointing.
leave voice chat
You spelled "mute problematic players" wrong. No need to leave chat entirely and screw over anyone trying to be helpful.
K Bye. Can I have your stuff? (I could really use a new skin for Orisa)
You'll be back. The ones who announce to the forums that they are leaving are like those people who stand in the doorway hoping that their now EX will give them some hope, and welcome them back into the house.

Alot of the problems can be solved if you just turn off the chat, not caring if you are winning or losing, and playing whichever hero you want. Works for me.