I feel disgusted playing Mercy

General Discussion
She has been so OP for too long, when someone asks me to play her, I flinch. I really want her to be balanced, because she is a cool character. I want to enjoy her again, like I enjoyed old Mercy. Save Mercy.
I like the new Mercy, she feels so dynamic and rewarding if done right. However, I can't deny that some stuff in her kit is really OP. It would be nice if it was: rez, pop ult with rez refresh and then rez but with the normal cooldown (instead of the no reset at all like in the PTR).
I like all iterations of Mercy and got used pretty well to the current one. But the PTR updates... I just hope they get reworked before they go live. This kills the Mercy, literally.
You should feel disgusted. Honestly i hate playing her (hardly ever do), i hate playing against her, and i hate having her on my team. I just really hate her, a lot. If they nerfed her into oblivion like they did so many other heroes then i think we might actually see some semblance of balance
I feel disgusted when I see anchovies on pizza. But I don't post it on forums. I basically just don't ever eat anchovies on pizza.
Eh I'm not a mercy fan don't get me wrong I can play her and I'm pretty good at her I simply don't enjoy her and I hate the fact that the meta currently revolves around her.. I've played her one time this season only because my team asked nicely and I didn't feel like arguing with them.
When I play against a Mercy I love playing as Hog. Whenever she goes for a rezz I can easily hook and delete her.

For her Valk: I just hope my team has Visor or Deadeye - then she is pretty much dead or not very effective.
Reworked Mercy is OP, support players don't want to play her, DPS players don't want her on the other team. I think at this point reverting would be best. #RevertMercy
Res is too powerful of an ability for a small scale class based shooter like this. I vote we remove rez and buff mercy accordingly for her lost ability.
01/22/2018 04:28 AMPosted by Memphis
I feel disgusted when I see anchovies on pizza. But I don't post it on forums. I basically just don't ever eat anchovies on pizza.

I feel disgusted just seeing the words 'anchovies' and 'pizza' in the same sentence.