A Tip for Those Who Are Burnt Out

General Discussion
Play some custom matches.

I was going to make this whole long post, but there's no point in reading giant wall of text. Do it!! Sometimes we need a break from the toxicity.

The only difficult requirement is getting a few friends to play with you, but even 3 is enough for a ton of laughs.

Last night we had 4 of us and played custom matches for 4-5 hours. It was awesome!! We laughed the whole time.

From free-for-all Reinhardt battles to a Mercy Showdown, it was just pure fun.

Best part? You are still getting experience! If you are stuck in a competitive rut, try it out as a change of pace. Dont let the game become a slogfest.

Thanks for reading this far! To anyone who read the whole post: What is your favorite (besides something inappropriate) custom game mode?
I used to love Mercy Paintball!
I just want people to do balanced 2-2-2 comps, that's all I'm asking for. Is it really that hard to do in QP? come on! stop with the 4-5 dps and/or 2 sniper picks, it's getting annoying to play a "team based shooter" only to get matched with people playing whatever and however they want.
If you're burned out on Overwatch, play another game. Seriously, at some point you'll want to play again. There is nothing wrong with feeling burned out on a game.
I like Sombra the Predator.
Superbuff Sombra versus a small collection of heroes, like Soldier, Reaper with only two shots, McCree without stun.
But you have to play it flavourful, so Sombra just runs past her prey and mocks them a few times before going for the kill, one has to play the guy who freaks out and goes on his own (splitting up is always a great idea in horror movies!).
It is just great with the right guys.
I always say take a break from the game
01/27/2018 08:15 AMPosted by Nightfallen

oo i love ana paintball..so much harder
01/27/2018 08:24 AMPosted by SunsetHippo
01/27/2018 08:15 AMPosted by Nightfallen

Never tried XD
01/27/2018 09:02 AMPosted by Nightfallen
01/27/2018 08:24 AMPosted by SunsetHippo

Never tried XD

everything ana can do can kill, its so fun
I like good ol' mystery heroes for this purpose, or FFA sometimes.

I did really enjoy low-grav widow only, with 0 cd on grapple. It's hard to get people for it though.