Jeff said they made healing yellow instead of green-

General Discussion
because they wanted to use the green effect for poison. Poison hero confirmed.
we had venom mine already
We need more skill heroes. But not too hard to play. And we dont need oneshot or CC Heroes. Its enough what we have;D
01/17/2018 12:41 AMPosted by Steelfairy21
we had venom mine already
hush little pup
Mei-by defense area denial... *Hum* ...

But green is for LBOOOOSTIOOOOOO
poison is purple though... right?
When did they say that? And why is Lucio's speed boost green instead of Venom Mine?
I think Lucio explains everything about it
01/17/2018 12:48 AMPosted by Pakaku
When did they say that? And why is Lucio's speed boost green instead of Venom Mine?
The making of Overwatch video
Troll post detected.
Oh yeah Lucio's speed boost. I'm Dumb AF...
01/17/2018 12:39 AMPosted by Egg

Please blizz, don't listen this guy. I'm colorblind and depending on the environment lighting I can't see any difference. And before people start tell me to use the colorblind mode, none of the colorblind modes is my type.
01/17/2018 12:57 AMPosted by Gaba

Please blizz, don't listen this guy. I'm colorblind and depending on the environment lighting I can't see any difference. And before people start tell me to use the colorblind mode, none of the colorblind modes is my type.
I have great vision and I still struggle to look at certain colours because of the god-awful lighting design in this game...
01/17/2018 12:57 AMPosted by Gaba

Original poster is a troll. Just report and move on.
<removed for toxicity>
Purple for venom and green for poison?

Poison needs to be ingested to have any effect, compared to venom that is effective as soon as it enters the body/bloodstream when injected in any way. But I find it hard to believe they will ever add a poison hero. There is no food in the game as it is at the moment. Or do they eat the health up capsules? In that case you could poison those. But otherwise they would have to let the poison hero force feed his enemies and that would look really strange in an FPS game.

And it seems really hard to animate grabbing some other character, open their mouth (some character skins don't even have a mouth), and push down food down their throat. All heroes and skins would have to be re-rigged to support that.

They could add the meat for the yeti as a pickup you drop. But who would be dumb enough to pick it up and eat it when it obviously could only come from the enemy teams poison hero? Both as in-lore and the players.

(Was just too much fun taking this seriously)
01/17/2018 12:47 AMPosted by LeeDento
poison is purple though... right?
i didn’t say they will make poison green. But the Overwatch team are planning a poison hero. obviously they changed their mind on the colour
01/17/2018 01:04 AMPosted by Qon
Purple for venom and green for poison?

Poison needs to be ingested to have any effect, compared to venom that is effective as soon as it enters the body/bloodstream when injected in any way. But I find it hard to believe they will ever add a poison hero. There is no food in the game as it is at the moment. Or do they eat the health up capsules? In that case you could poison those. But otherwise they would have to let the poison hero force feed his enemies and that would look really strange in an FPS game.

And it seems really hard to animate grabbing some other character, open their mouth (some character skins don't even have a mouth), and push down food down their throat. All heroes and skins would have to be re-rigged to support that.

They could add the meat for the yeti as a pickup you drop. But who would be dumb enough to pick it up and eat it when it obviously could only come from the enemy teams poison hero? Both as in-lore and the players.

(Was just too much fun taking this seriously)
Poison can also be inhaled think about it