Wait so it's 5 days until Blizzworld

General Discussion
Blizzard said they're revealing something new everyday until the release on Tuesday
There's 5 days left
There's only 3 more skins that need a reveal (Tribal Lucio, Kabuki Hanzo, Kitty D.va)

What else could they possibly be revealing?
Something weird on the second last day and possibly the next hero on the last day
Do you know what the weekend is?
more like 4 days.......just waiting for a reveal today........either D. Va Cat Skin(The only one I don't get), Lucio Rebel Skin (Based off that really cool early concept) or Oni Hanzo Skin.

Keep track with tweeter today, likely something 3 to 4 hours from now.
Poses, intros, emotes
01/19/2018 07:28 AMPosted by Jesterskull
Lucio Rebel Skin (Based off that really cool early concept)

No, his concept skin looks totally different than this. His concept didn't have Tribal markings and it was a overall different theme
Winston skin plz
01/19/2018 07:29 AMPosted by Error
Poses, intros, emotes
this prolly.. maybe blizzzmap gameplay?
I’m fairly sure that they’ll just fill in the gap days with Highlight intro compilations and emote parties. Although I have my hopes that perhaps hero 8 will come around late February instead of March - considering how they said they’re working on skins and lore for them now - but I wouldn’t imagine a new hero coming out less than 3 months after Moira.
more like 4 days.......just waiting for a reveal today........either D. Va Cat Skin(The only one I don't get), Lucio Rebel Skin (Based off that really cool early concept) or Oni Hanzo Skin.

Keep track with tweeter today, likely something 3 to 4 hours from now.

I think Gothic Lolita Dva will be the last in the skin department(since she is hella popular). That leaves Hanzo and Lucio.

The last day will probably hint the new hero or will be all emotes/highlight intros.
01/19/2018 07:30 AMPosted by Fireboy769
Lucio Rebel Skin (Based off that really cool early concept)

No, his concept skin looks totally different than this. His concept didn't have Tribal markings and it was a overall different theme

The chibi sprays are so stylized. How can you even tell?

Wait and see, please.
I personally think the Lucio skin is what he's gonna wear on his Numbani tour. The markings on the gun in particular and his little headdress thing remind me heavily of Orisa and Efi.
Weren't there also new epic skins coming for the heroes who don't get a legendary?
01/19/2018 07:30 AMPosted by Eriq
Winston skin plz
Hi there!

I mean... Zug Zug.
01/19/2018 07:31 AMPosted by Deevo
maybe blizzzmap gameplay?

Why would they do this when you can already play it on the PTR?
Well there's 4 days of reveals left, 3 legendary skins left to reveal, and ? number of emotes, highlight intros and victory poses to reveal.

It's possible they won't even reveal all the skins before Tuesday. They might just reveal the other stuff instead. We'll see though. Either way, it's only a couple days left til we see everything.
Maybe there's a comic or a short movie coming...