About Shanghai Dragons vs Seoul Dynasty

General Discussion
This match is getting red-hot!

It's on!

Wow, Shanghai goes from zero to hero after the past terrible couple of weeks! They're giving Seoul a run for their money and putting up a decent fight!
Is my stream way behind or something? The Dragons haven't won a map.
01/24/2018 06:54 PMPosted by blarneystone
Is my stream way behind or something? The Dragons haven't won a map.

You're not behind, I think OP is just projecting lol

Although I really do want SHD to succeed.
Maybe they finally got a bare minimum amount of sleep .__.
Was it sarcasm, or capturing 1 point (or 2 points in hybrid) counts as winning a map nowadays?
Was it at least watchable? That's the team's goal: to play watchable games, according to twitter.
01/24/2018 06:59 PMPosted by goliathfasa
Was it at least watchable? That's the team's goal: to play watchable games, according to twitter.

100 percent. The first match on Numbani was absolutely crazy; definitely one of the best matches of the league so far
01/24/2018 06:57 PMPosted by Kpackom
Was it sarcasm, or capturing 1 point (or 2 points in hybrid) counts as winning a map nowadays?

Forget I said they won a map. Mishap on my part.
Better match will be between Seoul Dynasty against Seoul Spitfire.
01/24/2018 07:00 PMPosted by LoseUrself2D
01/24/2018 06:59 PMPosted by goliathfasa

100 percent. The first match on Numbani was absolutely crazy; definitely one of the best matches of the league so far

They are starting with Hybrids now? It was Dorado/Junkertown to be the first match on the other two weeks.
01/24/2018 07:07 PMPosted by Kawagima
01/24/2018 07:00 PMPosted by LoseUrself2D

They are starting with Hybrids now? It was Dorado/Junkertown to be the first match on the other two weeks.

There were a few matches that ended with draws which is kind of anticlimactic. Like the Dallas-Seoul match. Draws basically can't happen on payload so they put that last instead