Tons of support for abused mercy players, but none for DPS?

General Discussion
DPS players face the same issues as you.

especially Genji players, due to a newly created stigma.
Genji mains deserve it.
I don't receive much hate for playing g soldier
When was Genji ever nerfed/reworked because a small minority of people complained.
Really? Genji has four passives and kills the fun in the game for most of the hero roster, Mercy... Her issue was her ability to hide and rez. DPS players deserve no pity.

You can counter a mercy, there is no countering genji.
01/28/2018 05:03 PMPosted by NatureHoot
Really? Genji has four passives and kills the fun in the game for most of the hero roster, Mercy... Her issue was her ability to hide and rez. DPS players deserve no pity.

You can counter a mercy, there is no countering genji.
Pick Moira and peel for your other support.

You have just countered Genji.
This forum has a lot of vocal support players who are irrational, emotional, biased and toxic hypocrites.

Mercy being a low skill hero also get a lot of support from other low skill hero mains, like Junkrat and Sym.

Genji mains don't really need to "support" each other anyway...I mean what is there to support? Devs agree Genji is balanced. Genji is in a good place. High skill, fun to play, powerful when mastered, decent pick rates in OWL.
Nobody deserves to be abused... In the cases where this happens to DPS players I think it is wrong. There may be a rise in the hate towards DPS players but I wouldn't know since I haven't seen it in game myself.
I rarely get hate for playing Mercy. If anything, I get dumped on if a 3 or 5 stack I'm playing with decide to jump on their mics at the very last second of the game and blame the loss on me, despite me practically spamming my ult staus or trying to get them to group up.

And honestly speaking, every class gets crapped on every now and then, not just Mercy's, Genji's or Sym's.
>Mercy gets nerfed over and over and over again
"Ha she needs even worse, Mercy players are just boosted trash anyways."

>The mere idea of Genji getting nerfed comes up
"You idiots just need to learn how to play and git gud."