what are you expecting for tomorrow?(OWL)

General Discussion
01/11/2018 11:33 PMPosted by GoatyMcGoat
01/11/2018 11:30 PMPosted by Fries
Did people saying Taimou didn't show up really watch the match? HIs Roadhog was insane.

i was talking about the match on llios

I'm kind of surprised they didn't go 3 DPS or move him to hog and bring in seagull for Pharah. That's what was missing I think. Fleta was just killing them.
What's Ogres famous line from "Revenge of the Nerds?"
I really hope SF wins tonight. I love their team colors and I'm a Sinatra fan (sucks he has to wait till he's 18 to participate lol). I think they're young tho, get tilted easily. At least I think that's what they said in a post-game interview.

I'm also into Dallas Fuel solely for entertainment. Some really fun players on their team.
01/11/2018 10:30 PMPosted by Fries
If Seoul is the #1 team, Dallas made a case with their series for being #2 with how close most of the maps were (NY looks scary as well, though). It could have easily gone 5 or been 2-1 the other way. I think it could be a close match with LA, though.

Dude NY scares me. They literally brought Pine out for ONE MATCH (Ilios) as Mccree and he MURDERED them. Then they sat him and brought Libero back. It's like they literally teased everyone.. "This is how good we really are, we're just messing around rn".
01/12/2018 01:48 PMPosted by Fries
01/11/2018 11:33 PMPosted by GoatyMcGoat
i was talking about the match on llios

I'm kind of surprised they didn't go 3 DPS or move him to hog and bring in seagull for Pharah. That's what was missing I think. Fleta was just killing them.

i am surprised too because whatever they were doing was simply not working, hoping to see 4 or even 5 matches with custa, they seem better with him
xqc....just..i hate him..ill be flat with it

While I definitely understand where you're coming from, there's no denying his game sense when it comes to front line, main tanking. I force myself to watch him because as a main tank player myself, I feel like I can learn from him. KarQ's Winston 1 Tip video shows some REALLY well informed tips, and I've used that in my every day matches.

However, it very much is like punching myself in the face whenever I see him do xQc things. Siiiiigh... #MiroMasterRace
01/12/2018 02:01 PMPosted by Toa

While I definitely understand where you're coming from, there's no denying his game sense when it comes to front line, main tanking. I force myself to watch him because as a main tank player myself, I feel like I can learn from him. KarQ's Winston 1 Tip video shows some REALLY well informed tips, and I've used that in my every day matches.

However, it very much is like punching myself in the face whenever I see him do xQc things. Siiiiigh... #MiroMasterRace

I like xQc, sometimes he's annoying for sure.

I love how aggressive he is as a tank but in his stream he really communicates poorly to his team when he's aggressive so he dies so quickly. That's my only critique. He speaks so fast and slurred idk how anyone knows what he says sometimes and how his team is supposed to understand what to do when he jumps into a group of 6 alone.

Your team should have some game sense to know to follow but he doesn't always call it out and then he tilts haha.
01/12/2018 02:01 PMPosted by Toa

honestly for me i much prefer to watch taimou's tank play because i think his roadhog is a lot better than xqc's roadhog
More blizzard auto launches to force viewers so they can say 'see everyones watching!'
01/12/2018 02:41 PMPosted by Eihder
More blizzard auto launches to force viewers so they can say 'see everyones watching!'

do they really do that?

less than 1 hour to go, i am so pumped for the first match i cant wait to see more of that perfect taimou roadhog gameplay especially on junkertown
Probably going to see Seagull this time on Ilios. More Cocco and less xQc too probably.

Fuel 3-1
01/12/2018 03:22 PMPosted by Malmortus
Probably going to see Seagull this time on Ilios. More Cocco and less xQc too probably.

Fuel 3-1

i hope so too, i am so excited a few minutes and its on

Custa is starting, no XQC
I am expecting to continue not to care.
what on earth is this match?
Lmao, happy to be proved wrong. What a performance from Valiant XD