Hand Cannon shouldn't be the end for doomfist

General Discussion
Honestly, here is my 10th thread on Doomfist, because he's still in such a broken state.

I want you to think about this for a second. We have a melee character whose melee moves run ONLY on cooldowns. Sure, a cooldown on a melee character is fine. But not an entire moveset. This is honestly a huge issue with Doomfist. Imagine having to wait in a fighting game to punch someone again.

I'm not even going to talk about the thousand other issues that he has, but I want to get to the point.

Buff Doomfists Quick Melee to make it better than other heroes.

We will add this to his passive, The Best Defense:

When 1 or less cooldowns are avalible and Hand Cannon is at 2 ammo or lower, gained increase movement and melee speed.

Effects Are:
+Quick melee twice every second instead of one (60 DPS, same as tesla cannon)
+Movement Speed is increased to 6.5 from 5.5

Other Buffs:

Quick Melee now grants 15 shields per hit

I think this will allow him to be slightly more useful at close range once all of his moves run out. This will help make up for his low uptime cooldown wise.
bumping this thread my dudes
So you want him moving faster and effectively healing 30hps in between cooldowns?

Lol.
I'd just have the hand cannon reload fully after 0.75 seconds of inactivity, regardless of how many rounds it has remaining.
And what if a successful melee hit reloads 1/2 of his ammo instead?
01/23/2018 05:46 PMPosted by Lucian
So you want him moving faster and effectively healing 30hps in between cooldowns?

Lol.

he doesn't even have a gun dude, he should have some basic melee moves to help his long reload time. That's like having a 3 second reload for soldier 76. It takes 0.75s to reload each round, and each round does pitiful damage.
01/23/2018 05:52 PMPosted by CuloMaker
And what if a successful melee hit reloads 1/2 of his ammo instead?

I honestly don't feel like hand cannon should get any changes. His melee ability is what makes him unique because he allows him to bypass moves such as deflect.
He needs a cd reduction on Uppercut and Seismic Slam when he connects with a rocket punch.

his cd's are just a little too long for the most ability dependent Hero in the game.
I like Doomfist. Please make him better so people don't tell me to switch off Doomfist before the game even begins.