Shanghai Dragons vs Seoul Dynasty

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
Are these guys really the worst OWL team? I have only watched the SD vs DF match but these guys managed themselves pretty good against SD.
Seoul should of lost.
01/24/2018 06:10 PMPosted by MrTaco
As a Chinese person, I am ready to die.

As a person, I am ready to die.
01/24/2018 06:27 PMPosted by Hegemoness
That fan’s face omg lol
Yeah. They are all paid. Fake as can be.
Ok I will admit... I would have NEVER expected the first round to be that unpredictable. Was Dynasty just giving us a good show and toying with the dragons? They took that last point so effortlessly XD

Either that or Shanghai has gotten a lot stronger, I was impressed. Especially against Seoul frikken Dynasty?!?!? I guess we'll see how the next series of rounds go for them. It's nice that these matches are actually interesting so far haha
So close! That was FUN. Dragons are finally bearing their teeth.
Wow. Shanghai gave Seoul a run for their money.
Diya 19 - 14 13k damage.
Bunny 48 - 5 19k damage.

Holy sheeeaaa!
01/24/2018 06:32 PMPosted by JSConnor
Seoul should of lost.
China deserved the W
So Seoul can throw a game for all but 30 seconds of it and that's fine, but XQC gets banned for doing the same thing.

Feelsbadman
01/24/2018 06:25 PMPosted by Sandman
Aaaaaand Genji easy wipes as usual. He doesn't need that swift strike reset as a flanker.

Downvotes but no one proving me wrong.

Genji's zoom zoom time can win engagements way easier than what undead has to do with mcree.
01/24/2018 06:35 PMPosted by FourthLiner
So Seoul can throw a game for all but 30 seconds of it and that's fine, but XQC gets banned for doing the same thing.

Feelsbadman

Don't make this about that manbaby, we're discussing the Seoul vs Shanghai here
01/24/2018 06:32 PMPosted by JSConnor
Seoul should of lost.

If it wasn't for valk they would have.

01/24/2018 06:34 PMPosted by GremlinDiVA
Diya 19 - 14 13k damage.
Bunny 48 - 5 19k damage.

Holy sheeeaaa!

Diya back must be hurting. Him and undead are carrying hard. I might have to stan them a bit.
Shanghai has greatly impressed me. That was a close game and I honestly hope they continue this solid improvement.
Close match, but then again ruined by rez, can't wait to see more Lucio and Ana when her nerf hits next update.

Feelsbadman
When was xQc throwing a game for all but 30 seconds and his team still ended up winning?
Well I mean we ALL know who's gonna win, but I'm rooting for the Dragons regardless. They deserve all the support they can get
Undead needs to be mvp this game. He actually got good shots and ults that last game

Feelsbadman

What does this have to do with anything? Who on seoul is throwing? Go away.
01/24/2018 06:36 PMPosted by gaiacha
Close match, but then again ruined by rez, can't wait to see more Lucio and Ana when her nerf hits next update.
I dunno... I would say that Dragon blade was actually wayyyyy more game changing in that last round than rez - Dynasty wasn't able to push until their genji pulled off a successful dragon blade for some reason.