I love Mei :D wowowo

General Discussion
I love Mei give Mei more stuff Mei is the best hero in the game how can anyone not like her now buff her please
Highly Rated
if only the balance team liked her as much as the art team...
Sadly most of her cosmetics look very much the same
just look at her "Legendary" Christmas skin
yet she has none of the playtime...
People complained so much about Tracer getting too many skins yet she's already receiving the opposite treatment of being called "neglected".

There are multiple characters that need skins more than these two anyways. Especially the post launch characters.
It's weird how much love she gets when it comes to cosmetics but balance...she is ignored.
I'd trade in her skins and art for a balanced Mei that didn't suck !@#.
01/23/2018 01:18 PMPosted by NanoBoostio
Mei gets too many cosmetics. Seriously, she's got more legendary skins than Tracer, who is literally the poster girl of Overwatch (btw Tracer hasn't gotten any skins since the anniversary update). Mei has 10 legendary skins, and Tracer has 10 as well, but I wouldn't really count slipstream since it only comes with origins edition.

I'm sure Blizzard love Mei as a character, and I'm sure a large majority of the playerbase does too. I personally don't, which likely contributes to me even bringing this up. To me her backstory is shallow and uninteresting. Again, just my opinion. Back to skins, she gets too many. We have heroes like Doomfist who's only gotten 1 skin since launch, and Moira who hasn't gotten any new legendary skins since their launch, and Mei is getting showered with them.

I'm not saying to remove any of her skins, that would be a ridiculous idea. I'm suggesting she be put at the back of the line for a change. Like, waaaaay at the back of the line. As in the lowest priority. Maybe I'm being too extreme about it, but regardless she's still getting too many cosmetics. I feel like other heroes need to be given cosmetics. Again, Doomfist and Moira.

coughcoughalso9emotescoughcough

Seriously though Blizzard, please just put Mei on the backburner for a while. Focus on giving other heroes skins and emotes (because we all know highlight intros are only worth it if you're actually good enough to get potg, and I'm hardly in that crowd lol)

Next step is to delete satan from the ga-

___________________6666666___________________
____________66666__________66666_____________
_________6666___________________666__________
_______666__6____________________6_666_______
_____666_____66_______________666____66______
____66_______66666_________66666______666____
___66_________6___66_____66___66_______666___
__66__________66____6666_____66_________666__
_666___________66__666_66___66___________66__
_66____________6666_______6666___________666_
_66___________6666_________6666__________666_
_66________666_________________666_______666_
_66_____666______66_______66______666____666_
_666__666666666666666666666666666666666__66__
__66_______________6____66______________666__
___66______________66___66_____________666___
____66______________6__66_____________666____
_______666___________666___________666_______
_________6666_________6_________666__________
____________66666_____6____66666_____________
___________________6666666________________
What a clickbait.
Cosmetics are literally all she has going for her these days, leave her be lol
01/23/2018 01:20 PMPosted by Kajabuubuu

Sadness....
To make it worse, her skins are pretty bad.
I wouldn't really count slipstream since it only comes with origins edition.
I wouldn't count Mei-rry because it's basically an Epic skin, same as Lucio's Andes skin. Only difference is the Cryo-Freeze and the Legendary price tag.
I love Mei give Mei more stuff Mei is the best hero in the game how can anyone not like her now buff her please
yes yes

I love Mei wowo :D
01/23/2018 01:20 PMPosted by Kajabuubuu

haha this.

Which would you rather have?

A) More cosmetics
B) Be actually viable so you can use your cosmetics
in the politest way possible. Let this complete non issue go.

You woke up today and decided a good way to spend your afternoon would be to go yell at people on the internet because someone in a video game has too many pieces of clothing to wear and this is a problem.

Take a moment, step back, and reflect on the absurdity of such a thing a little.

Does everything have to be negative? Let people be happy, maybe try being happy for he the Mei players instead, lord knows they need it
In all seriousness though, as a Mei-n I wanted this skin in the game since the short came out. The weapon is amazing and I can't wait to spray golden ice (or whipped cream now) on people with my golden mei gun
Mei has the cuteness that warrants 3 times the skins of any other hero.
01/23/2018 01:47 PMPosted by Result
I wouldn't really count slipstream since it only comes with origins edition.
I wouldn't count Mei-rry because it's basically an Epic skin, same as Lucio's Andes skin. Only difference is the Cryo-Freeze and the Legendary price tag.

It’s definitely a legendary. It may be terrible but it’s still legendary. Slipstream doesn’t count because it’s an origins skin.
Mei has the cuteness that warrants 3 times the damage of any other hero.

Fixed

Yes yes Mei is gud
I'm sure Mei would trade all her skins to be the best character in the game. Or even in meta.