[Feedback Thread] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

General Discussion
Prev 1 185 186 187 237 Next
Mercy right now as of 2/11/2018 is in a tough spot to say the least. I don't want her changed because she's weak (which I agree with the statement that she is). I want her changed, because the hero which I adore, and keeps me playing overwatch is no longer fun, resurrect is impossible to get off mid fight (unless you want to die yourself), which is why it became an ability in the first place (to give mercy more of a mid fight potential), further more Valkyrie now feels so underwhelming on the mercy's end, as many times the genji, or the soldier, or the mcree, or the zarya uses their ultimate and simultaneously wipes your team. I'm starting to feel discouraged, as the team at blizzard seems to think she's doing fine, and doesn't need further changes. I honestly wish mercy had never been changed at this point, and maybe rather than take away old res try to further balance it to change its play style.

If you ever Think about Changing Mercy again here's My Idea.
Resurrect is now Mercy's ultimate.. again, but Mercy now charges two Resurrects each resurrect can revive one person in the same fashion as resurrect as an ability(not through walls, but has less range than old res, but more than the current state.), but she no longer has a resurrect cast time, and it resets guardian angel like how it used to. I think this change could make mercy more fun than her current state, impactful, and balanced. Though this hasn't been tested in game so I don't know. If you don't want my idea Jeff, at least please look at mercy for me :( for all mercy players.
My Feedback:

The new mercy is terrific. She leaves room in rosters for other characters, but both teams still feel her presence when she's picked. She's not OP.

While being UP is up for debate (I don't think she is), I've been seeing characters and character combinations on teams that I haven't seen in a long time and sorely missed.

I feel that she's now in a good place.
02/11/2018 02:35 PMPosted by Ðr0wsŷLőuiš
I think mercy is alright now, I still don't like how she gives herself and another player immunity to damage while resurrecting.

That hsn't happened since the rework, she is now "Sniper bait" with no immunity while rezing, can't move or loses Rez with 30 seconds before it can be used again. Play her and find out the truth and stop spouting old info that is no longer valid.
What I hate most about this nerf is the lack of consideration given to Mercy players, and people who don't even play her dictating her abilities.
02/11/2018 02:35 PMPosted by Ðr0wsŷLőuiš
I think mercy is alright now, I still don't like how she gives herself and another player immunity to damage while resurrecting.

She literally does not in any shape or form gain invulnerability at any point. Furthermore, the teammate that gets invulnerability can't move or do anything while they have the effect on them.

This is about the 50th time I've seen this type of comment since invulnerability was removed. Its like the people giving feedback don't even ever play her. Oh wait, thats right. The people who's feedback was considered almost universally didn't play her. And she was changed by a team who probably has less time played on Mercy than she gets on fire time (hint, its EXTREMELY bad and actually screams that something is extremely wrong with her rating system).

Going to repost this suggestion on how to make her feel better and her ult better, just to see what people think. Link:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20761636632#post-7

Personally I previously suggested remove her beam and the change to her self healing all together from her ult and give her a glowing aura similar to Zens Transcendence with a lesser range than Transcendence, and its the combined effect of both her heal and damage boost to anyone in range including herself. This also would force her to stay close with the team and actively engage with the fight, would make her auto pull her pistol and let her spend her entire ultimate time using her pistol and turning it really into an engagement ultimate (you know, kind of like a bad !@# flying Valkyrie with an aura of protection, flying into battle with her allies). The duration may need to be adjusted, but honestly its hard to predict that without seeing it in action first.

Her 60hps again cannot out heal the stock default damage of any heros except for Winston, and it can outheal the damage from Mei's freezing spray and Torbs turret. Anyone can kill Mercy if they land shots and if she is range limited to being near the team it makes her VERY easy to hit.

The biggest flaw with this idea is that it makes her extremely vulnerable because while she can fly it forces her to be close to people and makes her an enormously easy to see target at much closer range than when she flies up to the skybox and beams down on people from afar. This would make it really easy to take her down and may even require additional survivability considerations on her part.

Also adding this again because I find it relevant to show that Mercy 1.0 would have been extremely easy to balance if a Blizzard Dev team who will remain unnamed had actually given the proper consideration to Mercy's problem. Link:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20761016918?page=2#post-36

01/22/2018 06:30 AMPosted by Reverendpaqo
Hide and Rez existed because performance based SR gave significantly more SR than it should have for playing hide and rez. Mercys have been trying to get this fixed for almost a full year at this point (it still isn't fixed and you can literally go do it right now and it still works). This created the boosted Mercy mains. This created the Mercy players who were playing her in a way that was not intended. This created made Mercy the optimal choice for the players who wanted to abuse one tricking and abuse stat padding for SR manipulation. This was what led to all of the anger about Mercy and the state that she "needed" a rework. Don't get me wrong, old Rez still had its problems, just not 96% pick rate, entire meta defining, Mercy in every game type problems. While we were trying to prove that performance based SR was unfairly boosting unhelpful and toxic Mercy behavior and begging Blizzard to fix it, we got endless hate from non-Mercy players saying we just wanted to keep being able to play no skilled heros and be easily boosted... Which makes no sense, but what ever. Mercy is the community punching bag that everyone loves to hit over every single possible issue that they can come up with.

Many of us that play Mercy actively tried our butts off to convince Bliz to stop the Rez changes because we knew they were OP but we got hate from non-Mercy players saying we just didn't want anything nerfed.

Then comes the casting speed nerf and we again tried our butts off to try to convince Bliz to stop the changes because they not only didn't fix broken ability based Rezing, but also ruined her game flow and made her feel really slow, unengaged, and unfun for everyone who has been forced to play her because of the prior unwanted changes that made her meta. Non-Mercy players again slung hate at us saying we just don't want her nerfed even though the nerf didn't fix the problem and would just generate more anti-Mercy sentiment.

Now were at this point in time where the upcoming nerfs still will not fix her and we will keep seeing Blizzard pound Mercy farther and farther into the ground until she is totally dead and miserably unfun to play, an use that as a justification to remove Rez.

Honestly, I would have done 3 things if I were Blizzard. 1. Just fixed performance based SR by removing it. Its benefits are outweighed by the flaws and this can be seen by any example of one tricking and stat padding across the board. 2. Revert Mercy and leave old Rez exactly as it was before Valk came into the game with the exception that the person being revived have a visible health bar building up (kind of like a progress bar) and if the enemy lands enough damage on them while they are being revived it cancels the Rez. Adjust Rez directly as necessary to make that time long enough to provide a counterable window but also not be so easy it gets shutdown all the time. This would give a counter in the same spirit as shooting down Junk's tire. Oh, and this time actually take the feedback from PTR on if its wildly out of place. 3. Openly explain the reason for these changes. Basically because of the profound impact on the game when tweaked wildly, its better to leave Mercy as she was when she wasn't game defining and build a counter to Rez directly into the Rez ability and give a way for people to stop it from completing. Those 3 things would literally fix Mercy, but fat chance that will happen. We'll just see a bigger gradual mess until its justified to remove rez.
02/11/2018 03:15 PMPosted by Alexaction
02/11/2018 12:14 PMPosted by Roseblite
Try to use Resurrect in plain view of opponent's team.
See if you live through it.

This is just a bad move. You don't do this because it'll get you killed, you don't get mad at the ability for getting you killed, you're the one that decided to use it at a bad time!

EXACTLY, we USED to be able to do it. Rez using "E" because it was instant, not almost 2 seconds of sniper bait. Every DPS main or Tank main complained about "Hide and Rez", which MOST of us did not do in the first place. With the HARD Nerf, the only time you CAN Rez someone is IF you "Hide and Rez". Difference now is you rez 1 person AWAY from the fight where 1.0 you Rezed max of 5 or even original Rework you could Rez on the point/payload and get 1 to 2 people and get away. You missed the point entirely.
I feel like no one is going to see this in here, but I just wanted to say that currently Mercy is such a miserable experience to play. She just feels like a healbot with an ultimate that makes her a better healbot and she has the only ability in the game that can be interrupted/killed out of by most of the cast that doesnt reset upon death. It feels awful and it's not fun.

Mercy 1.0 was enjoyable because giving your team a reset by rez after dmg boosting/healing felt like it was earned (and it was never a forced meta to have that version of rez).
Mercy 2.0 was enjoyable at first until it became obvious Mercy was broken and all of the iterations of her except the current one were too strong not to have.

And now this version of Mercy is so unbelievably boring to play in my opinion. Mercy has become this lifeless uninteresting hero with such an awkward flow to her kit. Rezzing feels awful and slow and clunky. I just want Mercy to be fun to play again.
I played a bit more Mercy and analyzed my gameplay in comparison to other supports to gather more information for any developers reading this forum. While Mercy's not unplayable, I don't believe she's quite as strong as other supports and I also feel I know why. Hopefully, when the time comes that they decide to change Mercy again (even if just a few tweaks), they can make changes that make her gameplay more enjoyable.

Healing Output: She is the most consistent healer in terms of what you can offer an individual target, but she's by no means the most effective healer. While she may be able to offer 60 hps to any single hero, Ana can provide a higher amount for a period (even moreso with the use of her Biotic Grenade), and Moira can deliver 80 hps to the entire team until her resource is drained, not including her healing orb with the 300 max potential health output. Lucio can offer his healing to the team at once similarly, and Zenyatta's healing is truly lower than hers due to his other capabilities.

Damage Boost: This is Mercy's "utility" option. Lucio has speed boost (along with damage and knockback), Zenyatta his discord. Zenyatta's discord applies the same damage boost, 30%, but there are many key differences. Zenyatta can heal WHILE discording, where Mercy has to choose one over the other. Furthermore, Discord is applied to a target which can be focused down by the entire team. Mercy's boost is only applied to one hero, and therefore is less effective. Lastly, Zenyatta can Discord WHILE putting out damage himself. And, of course, Damage Boost doesn't compare to Biotic Grenade, or the Sleep Dart. Moira's Orbs are quite different, but far more useful.

Guardian Angel: While this ability is very useful and I do enjoy being able to fly, especially with the addition of the Bunny Hop mechanic, it doesn't give Mercy any sort of "unprecedented" survivability. Ana has plenty of means of self defense, Zenyatta can put out his own damage (with Discord, if needed), Moira is one of the most hard to kill healers, and Lucio's survivability (thanks to speed boosting and wall riding) is far higher than Mercy's. Not to mention, Lucio doesn't need an ally to wall ride to. I don't think GA needs any changes, just giving an analysis.

Resurrect: With subjective issues aside (enjoyability), Resurrect does have its uses, even in its current state. If a teammate dies in a relatively safe place, or even just away from combat, they can be revived. However, Resurrect is risky, and requires Mercy to stop doing the only thing she's able to reliably provide: healing. However, if a Resurrect is successfully pulled off, there is still a large issue with it. It doesn't solve what people didn't like about Mercy to begin with. She still has no team fight potential. Other than distributing healing, which other heroes can provide just as well (along with their other utilities), she has no option to contribute to a team fight. She has damage boost, a relatively weak utility option, but Resurrect causes her to stop doing that as well (and this is assuming that nobody needs healing at the moment). So while it gives her another use, it doesn't solve her real issue, and it doesn't satisfy anybody -- But satisfaction is for another post. I don't believe it works as an ability, and if you want to keep it, then I think she needs another. Resurrect is important to her character, but the Resurrect we have is not the Resurrect she's known for anyway. The obvious problem is that nobody wants to see her dominate the meta again, which is what internal testing alongside the PTR is meant to prevent. Perhaps more thorough testing and more involvement with the PTR (or a way to get more / more accurate feedback) is required for the future in general.

Valkyrie: So while the Ultimate has its uses, it has many draw backs as well. It can be used to heal your team through a push, or damage boost several allies to secure a point. Many players claim that it leaves you vulnerable, but knowing where to fly to and when its safe is part of properly using the Ultimate (just as a McCree player has to know when it's safe to use Deadeye, the most vulnerable Ultimate in the game). The main issue with Valkyrie is that it is lower-impact buff (on a hero who already has a minimal amount of impact) drawn out over a longer duration. Healing the whole team at 60hps doesn't compare to Moira's 80hps, and that's not including orbs or her Ultimate, which can heal and damage simultaneously. Damage boosting the entire team can be very beneficial, but as stated previously, you have to sacrifice your healing (Mercy's main / only other asset) to do it. The regeneration is very nice, and the mobility feels great, but the Ultimate over all falls short in comparison to both what she used to have, and other Ultimates in general. Even Orisa, who she is often compared to, has a better Ultimate due to the fact that it has a higher damage boost, larger radius, and that Orisa can make use of it herself, where Mercy's is purely for the rest of her team. Transcendence, the other Ultimate it's compared to, is also far greater. Zenyatta can save the team from high amounts of damage, as well as being invulnerable himself. Valkyrie, if it must be kept, should be shortened and should boost Mercy's staff's output. It would feel more powerful to use, feel better for the team, and all around be more like an Ultimate should.

I tried to approach this from a more practical standpoint, because everyone who's bothered with the forums at all knows how many different ways we can say "it's not fun". I feel that current Mercy has the same issues that she did previously, just to a slightly less extent, and she's less noteworthy when playing against due to Resurrect being so heavily toned down and Valkyrie being rather lackluster to fight. I passionately feel that she needs more attention once Blizzard gives the proper attention to other heroes on their balancing list.
02/11/2018 03:05 PMPosted by Alexaction
02/11/2018 01:47 AMPosted by Lithy
Sorry, but you said this so many times that I must talk. Resurrect is known as an ultimate's counter. Ok, tell me now, how did Resurrect works? You use your mass kill ultimate and then, after you use it Resurrect can be used and it brings your dead teammates to live. You have used your ult, but Resurrect has countered it. This is how it worked, and everybody knows that it was an ultimate's counter. How undoing Resurrect with another ult can't be a way to counter it? How can the only thing that counter something done be Resurrect following your logic? That doesn't make any sense.

Your post is a bit hard to understand. Undoing Rez with an ultimate is a very brute force method, and keeping it from happening doesn't solve the problem for long enough with how much of an impact it can have. If there was a way to stop her as she was in the cast time, then yeah I wouldn't be having this arguement.

02/11/2018 06:17 AMPosted by AkiraNasuki
6v1 all 6 fails to kill Mercy and she cast resurrect.

Had Genji and Winston saved their ults they would have a better time killing Mercy. Winston with Tesla and if they failed Genji only has to activate ult and slash through the resurrect possible catching Mercy and a few squishy and winston can ult and push some res victims off the edge where they resurrected.

But fact remains... Res as a ultimate is an earned ability, you have to heal to gain and its a one shot use until recharged.

In this example you've shown that Genji and winston pop ult SPECIFICALLY to kill the Mercy or prevent her from killing her team. The Winston's not that dumb if he doesn't know that while in GA Mercy's not effected by knockback. Winston killing the mercy with his tesla cannon takes a little over three seconds if she's at full health, so that would be even worse than if he hadn't popped ult. The Genji should be able to deal with the Mercy with ult if she's not in los of her teammates' dead bodies, then shifting in provides that opportunity for Mercy to fly in. Heck even if they waited for her to Rez Dragonblade wouldn't guarantee a rewipe and winston knocking people back won't kill them at all in most maps.

Don't even say that's its earn in that aspect, since if she tries to use it and is killed before she gets it off, she still has it. It takes way too much coordination and forward thinking to deal with this support ult compared to any other in the game.

Actually no... what happened was that Winston and Genji pop the ult to kill the 5 that were trapped that were basically doomed for certain death as they fell to Hanzo's ult.

Then they noticed Mercy but she slipped past them. Killing Mercy wasn't their priority... outdoing their Hanzo and over killing them with a massive PoTG was their goal.

Also Mercy didn't even have Res ready... she had to charge it up with Pistol Whipping... thats dealing damage on them and making sure shots landed.

Mercy was against 6 people... Winston in Ult knocking her out of Genji's Reach, Genji in ult barely touching her... Zarya beaming at her and everyone else trying to get her...

Yet Mercy only feel to about 50% remaining HP, landed shots on Winston and a few strays and fully charged herself (hitting barriers makes no charge) so at the end of the day... they screwed up because they didn't think ahead... they wanted to be the MvP, nothing more nothing less.

Also there would be a delay 5 people died at the same time... if Mercy dies later they have to wait for her or trickle in without her. Also Genji doesn't need to eliminate all 5, he just needs to eliminate enough to maintain advantage.

Also you make it sound like Overwatch should be a dumb shooters game without any forward thinking... so apparently if Golds can do it... the guys up in GM shouldn't do it? Honestly the games are so much better when teams actually make an effort to win strategically rather than repeat the same blunder 10 times in a row and don't learn at all.

If you cannot think for yourself and plan ahead as a team then that is the extent of your skills and your limitation as a Overwatch player.
Mercy’s win rate has stabilised at around 50% and her pickrate has gone up slightly most likely because of her new skin. I hope that Blizzard don’t take this as that she’s in a good place...she really needs some changes to make her more fun and actually somewhat impactful.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

This is just a bad move. You don't do this because it'll get you killed, you don't get mad at the ability for getting you killed, you're the one that decided to use it at a bad time!

EXACTLY, we USED to be able to do it. Rez using "E" because it was instant, not almost 2 seconds of sniper bait. Every DPS main or Tank main complained about "Hide and Rez", which MOST of us did not do in the first place. With the HARD Nerf, the only time you CAN Rez someone is IF you "Hide and Rez". Difference now is you rez 1 person AWAY from the fight where 1.0 you Rezed max of 5 or even original Rework you could Rez on the point/payload and get 1 to 2 people and get away. You missed the point entirely.

Yes but the issue was... paasive Mercy res out of sight... the problem is current Mercy res out of sight and that resets the playing field, if both teams are equal skill and healers dont die... Mercy can reset the playing field by undoing one death per 30 seconds. As long as your team mates aren't reckless Mercy can keep them top up long enough for res to reset, with the only chance of turning the fight being expose Mercy and kill her or blow your ults

Uncordinated ults do not secure enough kills whilst yes you may land 1 to 3 kills with uncordinated ults, Mercy can lower the casualty and with ferocious damage dealer supports like Moira the situation may not imporve if teams are already story at playing their roles and heroes
02/11/2018 04:13 PMPosted by Hera
Mercy’s win rate has stabilised at around 50% and her pickrate has gone up slightly most likely because of her new skin. I hope that Blizzard don’t take this as that she’s in a good place...she really needs some changes to make her more fun and actually somewhat impactful.

Dont bother with the weekly data. Bizzard looks at data thats seems to be on a monthly scale.

On that note Mercy is on a decline so less player play the current Mercy than the previous iteration
02/11/2018 03:24 PMPosted by ǶBunny
Mercy right now as of 2/11/2018 is in a tough spot to say the least. I don't want her changed because she's weak (which I agree with the statement that she is). I want her changed, because the hero which I adore, and keeps me playing overwatch is no longer fun, resurrect is impossible to get off mid fight (unless you want to die yourself), which is why it became an ability in the first place (to give mercy more of a mid fight potential), further more Valkyrie now feels so underwhelming on the mercy's end, as many times the genji, or the soldier, or the mcree, or the zarya uses their ultimate and simultaneously wipes your team. I'm starting to feel discouraged, as the team at blizzard seems to think she's doing fine, and doesn't need further changes. I honestly wish mercy had never been changed at this point, and maybe rather than take away old res try to further balance it to change its play style.

If you ever Think about Changing Mercy again here's My Idea.
Resurrect is now Mercy's ultimate.. again, but Mercy now charges two Resurrects each resurrect can revive one person in the same fashion as resurrect as an ability(not through walls, but has less range than old res, but more than the current state.), but she no longer has a resurrect cast time, and it resets guardian angel like how it used to. I think this change could make mercy more fun than her current state, impactful, and balanced. Though this hasn't been tested in game so I don't know. If you don't want my idea Jeff, at least please look at mercy for me :( for all mercy players.

Using one or two Resurrects stalls the game. Resurrect shouldn't be a reverse on a kill it should be a reverse on an ultimate. That's why it needs to be the whole team Resurrect or nothing. It's getting ridiculous to see how useless Valkyrie is to make up for how powerful Resurrect is. Switch the two Valkyrie feels like an E ability. All you need to do is tone it down to an ability and bring back Resurrect with more points required to achieve the ultimate to make up for the healing boost from Valkyrie. That's literally all this character needs to bring back the fun factor. She is really boring to play, and it sucks to see her be hit this hard. Have Resurrect act like McCree ultimate, it takes 1 second for a 200 hp hero 2 seconds for 400 and 3 seconds for 600 hp heroes, blockable by losing sight and blocked by barriers. Mercy would have the sky advantage with Valkyrie being able to see the battle from above so it would be easier to Resurrect teammates.
Here's an idea, IMAGINE if we took your favorite Hero (DPS, Tanks, Support {including Symmetra}) and Nerfed them as hard as Mercy has been Nerfed. Would anyone want to play any of those heroes?
Nope, not fun, I don't do any damage, everyone is killing me before I can do anything, etc. etc. etc.

For Mercy it would be GREAT if everyone else was Nerfed to the level she is now. Battle Mercy taking out tanks and DPS left and right. But here is the problem with that:

>>>...RIP Overwatch...<<<

That is all we are saying, the game would not be fun, it would take forever to go through a match, your Hero has become useless, and the game would not be balanced in the least. Her ORIGINAL Ult was a game changer BUT Balanced by just killing her, her Rework was massive and game changing but WAY Over Powered, now she is almost useless and does less healing than the other Healers who are throwing out damage IF/while they are healing (Zenyatta, Lucio, Moira {she has been taking out tanks by the way}). Her Ult is about as useless as Widowmaker's Ult except hers has more uses because you can see through buildings and know where enemies are. Hanzo can do the same thing as Widowmaker without it being an ult by just using "E", but to date they haven't changed that (that should be an "E" ability for Widowmaker, but I digress).

Everyone hates when you work so hard to kill off an enemy only to have them Rezed back up, even Mercy Mains when it happens to the enemy team. But NOW, if you use it anywhere but from a hiding place you are dead (even in Valkyrie), the counter restarts even if you don't pull it off, you can Rez only 1 person, and IF you happen to pull it off you lose someone else because you were not healing ANYONE for almost 2 seconds. She is no longer a Game Changing hero, she is not gonna be played by ANY of the Pro players (which was why she was reworked in the first place), and she is worst off than the Original Mercy was.
I want to hear from Blizzard about this, what do they have to say to the Mercy Mains? What do they plan to do to fix her? They need to buff her, they know they do.
02/11/2018 03:15 PMPosted by Alexaction
02/11/2018 12:14 PMPosted by Roseblite
Try to use Resurrect in plain view of opponent's team.
See if you live through it.

The problem is there isn't a single basic ability that punishes its user for using it out in the open. And for a good reason. The closest ability that fit that description would be Reaper's Shadow Step, but even that can be useful for escapes sometimes. Basic abilities are supposed to be at your disposal and usable in almost every situation with little issues. Resurrect having to be reduced to a sluggish mess shows how it should be a situational ultimate with a bigger impact for a bigger cost.
Imagine a hypothetical situation where a vast majority of Mercy players started playing exactly one DPS character in every match for a straight 2 weeks. Sucking at them, losing like crazy, and abusing one single cheese part of that heros kit ruthlessly. The community toxicity towards that hero would go wild, and the threads would explode over the issue.

If there was a singular mass outlier like that, Blizzard would be forced to look at that data and go "well crap. Gotta change up [victim DPS] now, and nerf [said cheese ability] because it is getting WAY over used in an unintended way."

That DPS's mains would cry bloody tears of agony all over the forums over their main getting unjustly nerfed or modified. And the most delicious moment would be posting as a Mercy portrait into their threads of rage with a simple "sucks, doesn't it?"

That would be so insanely toxic and such sweet poetic justice. Too bad the Mercy's aren't a bunch of evil jerks.
I have a general question for everyone who plays Mercy (preferably players which have more time with her).

Which abilities from Mercy are fun for you to use and which aren't? Include all her abilities and give a small description why they are fun or unfun.
(from AD to her Ult. self heal left out)

You don't need to answer, but i think it would be quite interesting and important to see what everyone thinks and what truly is the problem, which causes most to say that she is no fun to play.

I will make an example with my opinion over all her abilities.

Caduceus Staff: Is Fun to use
Her healing and dmg management is what i most enjoy about Mercy. The thinking, which it involves, is just great and interesting.

Caduceus Blaster: Is Fun to use
Not to strong or to weak. Very good for self defense and it feels good if you finish someone off with it.

Guardian Angel: Is Fun to use
Easy to use but hard to master. Maneuvering with it feels very good and it gives you a good sense of speed.

Angelic Descent: Is Fun to use
If combined with Guardian Angel, you can do some really good flight moves.

Resurrect: Is Unfun to use
Although it is her unique ability and has a big impact. It feels more like gambling, even if you hide while using it. And the slow movement speed makes it even worse.

Valkyrie: Is Unfun to use
I make it short. No real impact in Ultimate fights, movement is weak and boring, healing is the same as without it, you have better options for group dmgb, the voice line sounds uninspired on both sides, the animations look twitchy, unfinished and overall not polished and her res is more or less useless in it.
I can go so far to say that i don't even need to use it.

Just give short and precise feedback.
Mercy won’t get many kills like other support,always 1-2kills only,so Mercy should be like her original,have a five man Rez,to make up the issue that she won’t get many kills instead of healing all the time.

Current Mercy you guys aren’t lowering the power of resurrection,it is just like you make her hard to Rez.And only one Rez is useless,Me playing Mercy now,I feel like I am doing nothing to my team even I Rez one.

Mercy’s ultimate I would say it is weak as shXt.Her ultimate can’t stop any enemies,since she flies much slower now(and the healing done compare with Moira or Zen are not enough).For example:Genji is so easy to kill her with his ultimate even Mercy is in the sky using Valkyrie.And since you(Mercy) are the only one in the sky,enemies will always try to kill you first,and that experience of playing Mercy isn’t feel good

Mercy should be reverted but with slightly changes,current Mercy is so useless and the gameplay experience is so bad.

Your post is a bit hard to understand. Undoing Rez with an ultimate is a very brute force method, and keeping it from happening doesn't solve the problem for long enough with how much of an impact it can have. If there was a way to stop her as she was in the cast time, then yeah I wouldn't be having this arguement.

It was the best way to counter it and there are videos on youtube that prove it. Resurrect was an ultimate that countered ultimates and it had effect after that ultimates has had its own effects. However, you could undo the Resurrect as well with another ultimate, countering it, just the same mechanic. That's why old rez encouraged smart play (not talking about hide and rez exploit, I'm talking about engaging Mercy, the average one), if you were able to bait the rez and economize your ultimates, you could counter it. The point is that Resurrect hadn't a specific counter like Symmetra, who is destroyed by Winston, or Zen's ult, which can be denied by Ana's grenade. In this case, the counter relied on your own skill and game sense, it wasn't so obvious as others, you had to create it with your skill.
Honestly feel like Jeff does not give a flying damn about the Mercy feedback. I feel like he just wants to pretend that the rework was a success just so he can congratulate his dog !@#$ dev team. My idea of making things better for everyone is by keeping the single res but getting rid of the other nerfs because those other nerfs just make her stale and boring to play. Everyone did say that her res was the reason why people didn’t like her so I don’t see the need in buffing that.