PS4 - Characters and HUD not loading

Technical Support
I was just in a game 20 minutes ago and this is what I experienced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZe_ySI3m20

Another member of my team was going through the same thing except they did not have the same blurry vision that I had. I could not even leave the game as the option menu did not pop up.
I've been getting this aswell after i patched today. I can go into the practice range and only on this account, and on only junkrat, get the same thing as this. Which makes me think it might be tied to skins. If i select junkrat the character will be blank like this video and then after i select him every character appears blank similarly and when i'm in game it looks like this video.
Same thing happened to me in a comp match in last round. Had to restart completely. Thanks Jeff.
Bump please address this issue
Hey all,

Thank you all for the reports. We are aware of this issue for Overwatch on the PS4 that is causing the HUD and characters to not load. We are currently investigating what is causing it.
Eloemaz, if it helps at all, this has been happening to me on and off for months, way before v2.30
01/30/2018 07:16 PMPosted by Eloemaz
Hey all,

Thank you all for the reports. We are aware of this issue for Overwatch on the PS4 that is causing the HUD and characters to not load. We are currently investigating what is causing it.
i have this bug where copy update file it just resets
im also having this issue
02/04/2018 01:12 PMPosted by RabbittsDen
im also having this issue

i found a fix close the game go to downloads check for others make sure none other are updating and then once everything is done updating try updating overwatch