Hero 27!! Who Do You Wanna See?

General Discussion
Oh boy oh boy is the suspense killing ME!!! It could be anyone right?? But where would they go?? Personally, I'm looking forward to The Queen joining the fray sooner than later. However, I would like to see a new defense hero, so I'm not quite sure that would work. She could be a tank maybe? We could also get another Talon member (Maximilian I think is the Omnic's name). The world could always use more Talon, although I might be a bit bias!! C'mon c'mon! Don't be shy, lemme hear your thoughts!!
01/14/2018 06:44 PMPosted by SilverDaSix1
Oh boy oh boy is the suspense killing ME!!! It could be anyone right?? But where would they go??

Stylosa, is that you?
I desperately wish that Lynx Seventeen would be a new hero at some point. But honestly for Hero 27, I'm hoping a Tank who can stop flankers and divers. Maaaaybe a Talon Tank?
Wink wink, nudge nudge?
01/14/2018 06:48 PMPosted by ScaredyBat
I desperately wish that Lynx Seventeen would be a new hero at some point. But honestly for Hero 27, I'm hoping a Tank who can stop flankers and divers. Maaaaybe a Talon Tank?
Wink wink, nudge nudge?

I'm soo ready to make another montage of Talon if I need to. A new tank would be dope. But the defensive hero needs some love \o/
01/14/2018 06:46 PMPosted by GrahamRavity
01/14/2018 06:44 PMPosted by SilverDaSix1
Oh boy oh boy is the suspense killing ME!!! It could be anyone right?? But where would they go??

Stylosa, is that you?

I... have no idea who that is... If anything I would have a nickname Nexus co. But I'm not that big of a name for peeps to know meh....YET!! :D

So what are you looking for in hero 27??
Healer/tank hybrid still sounds neat to me.
Anti-Mobility hero. Preferably either a Tank, or a more beefy, less bursty defense hero.
01/14/2018 08:57 PMPosted by Froil
Healer/tank hybrid still sounds neat to me.

I'm hoping they'll be a party healer/buffer and not another Roadhog. That's cool too, but I think more team focused abilities could be noice!
01/14/2018 08:59 PMPosted by Awkward
Anti-Mobility hero. Preferably either a Tank, or a more beefy, less bursty defense hero.

This has Mei written all over it....
How about before they add more heroes they fix the problems already existing in their 26 heroes?
Jeff from the overwatch league
01/14/2018 09:04 PMPosted by Stimpak
How about before they add more heroes they fix the problems already existing in their 26 heroes?

Hmmm... I can feel you on that. Hero 23 still has some bugs. So if I may ask, what hero do you use most frequent that you feel needs a look at?
Probably a Talon shortstop tank hero, capable of rapidly supporting both front and backlines, primarily as a soft anti-dive and anti-flanker while still able to fit into dive comps (though not ideal as such).
01/14/2018 09:01 PMPosted by SilverDaSix1
01/14/2018 08:59 PMPosted by Awkward

It does. But we're going to get a new hero to counter flankers long before Mei gets buffed to be good against them.
I just want a Talon tank with a flame thrower.

I need no more new heroes past that to be satisfied.
01/14/2018 09:14 PMPosted by Awkward
01/14/2018 09:01 PMPosted by SilverDaSix1

It does. But we're going to get a new hero to counter flankers long before Mei gets buffed to be good against them.

True dat my friend
The girl in the young Reinhardt cinematic would be rad
01/14/2018 09:23 PMPosted by Caaros
I just want a Talon tank with a flame thrower.

I need no more new heroes past that to be satisfied.

That sounds so epic it's scary. I would like another Talon hero to add to my collection. 1 More hero, preferably tank, and Talon will be complete! Muhahahaha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1fddCOjBUE
01/14/2018 09:28 PMPosted by Tinks
The girl in the young Reinhardt cinematic would be rad

Bridgette? Torb's daughter if I'm not mistaken. If she plays differently than her father absolutely.
A non niche defence hero!!
Is that even possible though?
Do those words even belong in the same sentance?