Would it be Possible to make an OWL Forum

General Discussion
For OWL posts, some people really don't care.
It's a long term event that will eventually end.

So, i don't really think it's a good idea.
Well the vast majority does care sooo.....
01/18/2018 07:44 AMPosted by FeelsGoodMan
OWL won’t just “end” Maybe you mean the offseason, which is just the time between seasons until the next season starts. OWL will work like other major professional sports leagues like the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, English Premier League etc.
01/18/2018 07:44 AMPosted by Awardments

"Populism"
01/18/2018 08:15 AMPosted by FilthyCasual
01/18/2018 07:44 AMPosted by Awardments

"Populism"
Waiting for the Tweet "many people are saying that Overwatch League should have its own forum".
I actually think that is a good idea, despite the fact that you felt the need to negatively interject your opinion on OWL as part of the question. The more direct question would be: "Would it be possible to make a separate forum specific to OWL discussion?"

It would basically function like the Competitive forum is working now, just for the set of people who enjoy OWL. It would help encourage OWL discussion between fans of it, and, hopefully, OWL haters would stick to the other forums. However, there is no guarantee that OWL fans would stick to that forum in the same way that Competitive posts sometimes bleed over into General Discussion. Sure, moderators would move the posts, but that might not be before people who do not watch OWL chime in on them.
And people could use competitive forum to post things about competitive play too!
I don't care about 'buff my main' and 'they killed Mercy' posts
01/18/2018 07:54 AMPosted by Mercy
01/18/2018 07:44 AMPosted by FeelsGoodMan
OWL won’t just “end” Maybe you mean the offseason, which is just the time between seasons until the next season starts. OWL will work like other major professional sports leagues like the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, English Premier League etc.

You don't really seem to get my point. I was referring to Overwatch league coming to a downfall.

Esports doesn't belong nor fit Overwatch at all. Can never be compared to Counter Strike Global Offensive, League Of Legends, etc.