Forum posts

Technical Support
I just typed a post that took me a bit to do and created topic and still no post appeared on the general discussion. it was way too much to remember to rewrite it and probably some of my best brainstorming, why is it not showing
Howdy!

I do not see any recent posts of yours being hit by our spam system so it appears the post may of failed to submit. Some times it can hit posts that simply large but in this case I don't see that. :( You may try clearing your web browser's history, cookies and cache then try again.
01/25/2018 07:10 PMPosted by Zuvykree
Howdy!

I do not see any recent posts of yours being hit by our spam system so it appears the post may of failed to submit. Some times it can hit posts that simply large but in this case I don't see that. :( You may try clearing your web browser's history, cookies and cache then try again.

thankyou, I'm assuming that the post itself would have to be typed again as well, is that correct?
Yes that is correct. Since I wasn't able to see the post being blocked or filtered it means the servers on our end didn't get the data. :( So their isn't anything for me to recover or I would of just put it back for you already.