skins disappearing?

Bug Report
hi, blizzard (hope you are reading this)

I've got many legendary skins like tracers ultra violet, genjis oni, zenyatta's cultist, torbjorns santaclad, reapers shiver and dracula, hanzo young master and widows odette and they have all somehow made it so that I cannot equip them and I have to rebuy them from my hero gallery, I have won all of these in a loot box. Please help me

Email: oscarbrimelow@gmail.com
Same happened to me, Blizzard I love Overwatch but this is worst than a Bastion, Torb, Orisa, Symmetra, Rienhardt defense in Comp. GIVE US BACK OUR SKINS
01/14/2018 08:33 AMPosted by ImMilky
Same happened to me, Blizzard I love Overwatch but this is worst than a Bastion, Torb, Orisa, Symmetra, Rienhardt defense in Comp. GIVE US BACK OUR SKINS
I really like overwatch too, but this. this is not what i like
I have the same problem my skins was dissappering
When I talked to a representative about this issue they said that it might because of a refund that happened but from what I know I never have gotten a refund. They did say they’re keeping in mind that this is happening and they’ll try to fix it soon. I really want my anniversary skins back especially my sombra dance emote ;-;.
01/14/2018 10:26 AMPosted by TehStarlord
When I talked to a representative about this issue they said that it might because of a refund that happened but from what I know I never have gotten a refund. They did say they’re keeping in mind that this is happening and they’ll try to fix it soon. I really want my anniversary skins back especially my sombra dance emote ;-;.
i havent asked for a refund of any sort. i havent lost any emotes, to my knowledge.
01/14/2018 08:33 AMPosted by ImMilky
have you got your skins back? or any response from blizzard? i havent received anything from blizzard.
Posting here in case, you may miss the bump for the thread I created. There has been some development, even if it's only a small one, to this issue which I've edited and left as a comment in that thread. Feel free to look at it in order to try and follow any information we get. Thanks.

Please see: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20761056701