i hate these people sooo much!

General Discussion
i'm talking about the people who play who they want to play in a video game. like dude wtf is wrong with you? blizzard put torb, symm, mei, bastion, hanzo, widow, genji, junkrat, and doomfist for you NOT to play them. when blizzard was making this game they made these heroes for you to just leave alone.
Same man, same. I can't believe people honestly want to enjoy themselves. We're here to win people, not care about feelings. Your enjoyment doesn't matter, get on what's considered overpowered and give m- I mean, give our team that sweet, sweet SR that we deserve!
Did somebody say salt? Hello I am here. And not to be rude and all you did include Genji as one of the heroes that should NOT be played and you are being a hypocrite as you have most playtime with Genji in QP and second to most in Comp.

One last thing, I don't believe you have the right to say if a certain hero is made NOT to be played based on your play time and experience. You are still just an amateur.

Unless you are on a alt.
People downvoting either don't understand sarcasm or have a !@#$ty sense of humour.
01/22/2018 06:45 AMPosted by ZekeShining
People downvoting either don't understand sarcasm or have a !@#$ty sense of humour.

Sorry for sarcasm to work in text, you need to be more expressive. Face to face communication is way easier to identify sarcasm.
I think we should upvote this post

Maybe then we'll get an Arcade Mode of `No Defensive Characters Selectable' that we can all play instead of Quick Play.
01/22/2018 06:44 AMPosted by SaltySalt
Did somebody say salt? Hello I am here. And not to be rude and all you did include Genji as one of the heroes that should NOT be played and you are being a hypocrite as you have most playtime with Genji in QP and second to most in Comp.

One last thing, I don't believe you have the right to say if a certain hero is made NOT to be played based on your play time and experience. You are still just an amateur.

Unless you are on a alt.

uh salt what? i'm just saying everyone needs to let people play who they want to play i don't get how that's salt. and i don't know if you know this but i'm joking. and not i'n not on alt i just have 6 accounts with 30 to 70 hours on them.
01/22/2018 06:38 AMPosted by QuirkyOrc
i'm talking about the people who play who they want to play in a video game. like dude wtf is wrong with you? blizzard put torb, symm, mei, bastion, hanzo, widow, genji, junkrat, and doomfist for you NOT to play them. when blizzard was making this game they made these heroes for you to just leave alone.

The game is built around counter, not just playing what you want to play. Some characters are more effective at certain roles than others.
I'm okay with that, if it's qp. On competitive, it's not about you, it's about the team. If you play something that doesnt seem to help your team that much, switch to something else. Don't be an entitled 12 yo kid with a big ego "dont tell me what to do i play what i want".

Recently, more than often, I find myself playing as a tank, because nobody would. I don't enjoy playing as a tank, but I have to, so I can help the team and win. It's not about me or you, its about the team.
01/22/2018 06:48 AMPosted by SaltySalt

Sorry for sarcasm to work in text, you need to be more expressive. Face to face communication is way easier to identify sarcasm.

I'm sure it works for 99% of the community, don't be sad, next time you'll get it from the getgo. :3
01/22/2018 06:51 AMPosted by Finirael
I'm okay with that, if it's qp. On competitive, it's not about you, it's about the team. If you play something that doesnt seem to help your team that much, switch to something else. Don't be an entitled 12 yo kid with a big ego "dont tell me what to do i play what i want".

Recently, more than often, I find myself playing as a tank, because nobody would. I don't enjoy playing as a tank, but I have to, so I can help the team and win. It's not about me, you, its about the team.
ya sorry i should have been more clear. don't play hanzo in comp even if you're good just don't, he needs a buff/nerf. play who the team needs.
I'm always cool with people playing who they want, even in competitive... as long as they're willing to swap if its clearly not working.

If you insta-lock widow like a guy on my team last night because she's your fav hero, but proceed to get zero picks and become a liability for our team and spend most of your time in the spawn room then you better switch.
01/22/2018 06:51 AMPosted by Finirael

Recently, more than often, I find myself playing as a tank, because nobody would. I don't enjoy playing as a tank, but I have to, so I can help the team and win. It's not about me or you, its about the team.

I agree with this to an extent. If you're good with that hero, go for it. At least read the situation though. You can't have an attack Widowmaker on every map.
fine, but i get to go Symmetra even if i'm terrible with her, have 3 counters on the enemy team, and on attack because i find her fun.

i mean, it's only fair because if you get to play who you find fun than i get to as well.

ED: oh i see, it's only the OTPs that can get away being a OTP, obvious hypocrisy is obvious.
01/22/2018 08:18 AMPosted by GolfTwo
fine, but i get to go Symmetra even if i'm terrible with her, have 3 counters on the enemy team, and on attack because i find her fun.

i mean, it's only fair because if you get to play who you find fun than i get to as well.

well yeah! on QP. i meant only on QP i might just edit that in. if you're having fun then do what you want... on QP. and comp if you're willing to switch if asked or needed.

ED: oh i see, it's only the OTPs that can get away being a OTP, obvious hypocrisy is obvious.
wait what? play who you want i don't care if it's quick play or comp and your team is fine with it! what does this have to do with otps?
01/22/2018 06:48 AMPosted by SaltySalt

yeah because i'm just gonna find where you live come to your house and tell you this joke.
01/22/2018 08:23 AMPosted by QuirkyOrc

well yeah! on QP. i meant only on QP i might just edit that in. if you're having fun then do what you want... on QP. and comp if you're willing to switch if asked or needed.
it was sarcasm, i hate people who don't contribute to the team because "it's my money so i have the right to make my team lose". hence the scenario that i brought up because it's what OTPs do, they essentially throw the game, force you to carry them in a 5v6, and inflate their stats.
01/22/2018 08:27 AMPosted by QuirkyOrc

wait what? play who you want i don't care if it's quick play or comp and your team is fine with it! what does this have to do with otps?
was a response to the guy/girl who downvoted me, and knew i was being sarcastic.
Don't hate the player, hate the company that ignores massive threads of feedback on the games' worst heroes and continues to leave these heroes as F-tier, seen as troll picks. I honestly wish Blizzard would balance torb, sym, doomfist, mei, etc etc, so that people wouldn't see picking these heroes as bad at all. They don't have to be meta, or even great, but just not bad enough for everyone not playing them to hate the person picking said hero. This is a problem Blizzard made and continue to ignore which is infuriating, because the players really can't do more than construct well thought out threads on the forums, only to have said threads ignored entirely by the devs. =(

Forum Mod Edit : We're going to go ahead and lock this as this thread doesn't provide any constructive criticism or dialogue.