Personally I Think OWL More Fun Than Playing Competitive

General Discussion
Don't you think that watching the Overwatch League is more fun than playing actual competitive. Because even the supposed worst teams do not even compare to competitive teams as watching teams being so well coordinated and pulling off strategies make me wanna play comp and it never goes the same
SOME IDEAS TO FIX:
Idea 1-
Role Select: This could massively help as although it would increase que times overall it would mean that every game you'd have the basic meta of 2-2-2, and although their are other strategies there is an easy fix for that so it's not always 2-2-2 make people have to select 2 preferred roles therefore in a game you would always have people willing to change around roles and could play quadruple tank as you may have a DPS main but will play tank for example so now you have 2 tank players but make sure there is no more than two of the same type of role players for example like you don't want 3 People that all play DPS and tank, hopefully the developers are working on this.
Idea 2-
Tournament/Scrim System: This allows players to form teams and then with these teams find appropriate tournaments being hosted or even a scrim to get better as a six stack and this would make something feel similar to OWL as if you're in a team then you've agreed to play certain roles and that allows players to not alone improve in scrims but their new team that they would've found they could then play together on comp and I think this would make the experience similar to OWL which I believe would be awesome.
Idea 3-
Certain Stack Que: Basically I think you should be able to que competitive in different stacks of people for example if you're in a six stack you will always be put against a six stack and solo which would mean both teams all have solo que players and if you had 2 stack you'd have 3 groups of 2 stack and 3 stack you'd have 2 groups of 3 stack and four and five you'd have the stack with a group of two for the four stack and a solo for five basically in short no matter what the teams would be identical no different amount of groups as this then means their is no communication disadvantage which can take place as if you have 6 solo que players then they may all talk or may not but it's the same for the enemy this might make comp feel less of a dice roll

I don't have any other ideas if anyone else likes Overwatch as much as me then please give some of your thoughts bellow
Hope the Devs are working on something as I can imagine none of what I've suggested is simple and straightforward but if not hope the ideas are helpful
Thanks For Reading it all
Did you literally just take everything Stylosa said and make it yours?

ROLE SELECT WILL NEVER WORK.
1. THE OVERWATCH TEAM DOESN'T WANT TO FORCE META. (Thankfully)
2. THE OVERWATCH TEAM HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL IN CLEARLY DEFINING ROLES.

Don't be confused by what OWL shows you, as a good bit of the roster is seen as ineffective in all situations, or only effective for cheap strategies. Often of which still fail.

On your third point... no. Won't work.
Only way that works is single que and group que (for any grouping under 6, but doesn't mean if you have 4 you get paired against 4) and obviously teams of 6 only paired with teams of 6.
̂
Also, it isn't.

Also, if it was, it would probably be on purpose. A steady stream of esports moneyz is better than a playing community that paid for the game once.
01/28/2018 05:59 AMPosted by drinkwater

1. They force a meta with every patch.
2. Players already force a meta as well.
3. Role queue would not force a meta. It would only ensure that your team is able to have 2-2-2 and not 5 players that only know how to play DPS and 1 Tank. Nothing stop those players from adapting to a different meta, for example if it's triple tank.
Hey Stylosa Jr.! Let me tell you something... I will never watch OWL because I don't like watching this game. Instead I enjoy playing competitive.
Im kinda with you. Been playing other games lately but I never miss an OWL stream if I'm available.
Why Is Watching OWL More Fun Than Playing The Game

Wait what?
HAH!

HAAAAAH!!!

AHHHH HA HA HAAAAH! OH MY GAWD! I CAN'T BREATH? FOR REAL?you serious?! Hah ha haaaaaa! OOOOOOOOOOH! Okay okay! And Junkrat and Mercy take skill and aren't making the game worse? Oh whats next we should put that war criminal in charge of the country?
I would rank the experiences like this.

1.QP, No limits, Lucio Ball
2.Low Gravity, Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch
3.Highest level close OWL matches
4.Competitive and other arcade modes
5.General OWL
I have no clue, I just like watching pros like (Surefour, Saebyeolbe, Tobi, etc. Comp is just really bad compared to the OWL competitive environment.

Don't be confused by what OWL shows you, as a good bit of the roster is seen as ineffective in all situations, or only effective for cheap strategies. Often of which still fail.

Only way that works is single que and group que (for any grouping under 6, but doesn't mean if you have 4 you get paired against 4) and obviously teams of 6 only paired with teams of 6.

Role Select would work and they already force a Meta. The point is valid. OWL is far superior then garbage dumpster fire of Solo Q. The best comp I played was six stack with friends. If people want the best desired outcome when it comes to competitive matches. Then you need to six stack. Otherwise just except the brain trauma you will get from solo q.

Firstly never claimed this as my idea just posted on forums for some feedback on stylosa's ideas and more also I've tweeted him the link
01/28/2018 06:12 AMPosted by AimlockEnox
Hey Stylosa Jr.! Let me tell you something... I will never watch OWL because I don't like watching this game. Instead I enjoy playing competitive.
That's fair enough some people won't like comp and I'm just reiterating his point and wanted some community feedback so thanks for your contribution
01/28/2018 06:19 AMPosted by Remedyheart
HAH!

HAAAAAH!!!

AHHHH HA HA HAAAAH! OH MY GAWD! I CAN'T BREATH? FOR REAL?you serious?! Hah ha haaaaaa! OOOOOOOOOOH! Okay okay! And Junkrat and Mercy take skill and aren't making the game worse? Oh whats next we should put that war criminal in charge of the country?
I really don't get your point I was just making a few suggestions if you disagree that's fine at least put forward another suggestion
01/28/2018 06:15 AMPosted by HANA
Why Is Watching OWL More Fun Than Playing The Game

Wait what?
That's my personal opinion anyway as it's more organised I do enjoy quick play and non competitive game modes but comp is no where near as enjoyable as OWL

To put it more simply make the team groupings mirrored so that no team realistically has the advantage due to communication or overall teamwork but again just an idea
I only watch it for meme kings Florida Mayhem
01/28/2018 06:04 AMPosted by Equinox

1. They force a meta with every patch.
2. Players already force a meta as well.
3. Role queue would not force a meta. It would only ensure that your team is able to have 2-2-2 and not 5 players that only know how to play DPS and 1 Tank. Nothing stop those players from adapting to a different meta, for example if it's triple tank.

Which is the meta right now??
It isn't and never will be, much like anything in life.
Because competitive mode is bad.

Horrible progression system (SR), horrible reporting system, horrible matchmaking.

And this is the mode they make game changes for, with particularly disastrous ones being Bastion, Roadhog, and as of recent, Mercy.

They can't even fix this mode, yet they want the game to revolve around it.