I'll miss you, Mercy mains.

General Discussion
I've appreciated you all having my back as a tank and keeping me on my feet in the hardest of team fights. I loved you when you were considered garbage, when you were meta, and long before and after all the patches. I preferred you over any healer due to your adaptability. I adored you to the point that I would turn my back on the DPS players rushing past my shield just to take care of that ulting genji. How you have fallen from grace on this day, and may your favorite hero rest in peace.
01/30/2018 11:48 AMPosted by Newtles
I've appreciated you all having my back as a tank and keeping me on my feet in the hardest of team fights. I loved you when you were considered garbage, when you were meta, and long before and after all the patches. I preferred you over any healer due to your adaptability. I adored you to the point that I would turn my back on the DPS players rushing past my shield just to take care of that ulting genji. How you have fallen from grace on this day, and may your favorite hero rest in peace.

Don't worry. We'll be reborn as cyborg monks, brazilian dancers, elderly snipers and Moira.