We're building a group of non-toxic people with Mics

General Discussion
We are building a group of non-toxic people with Mics

We're using Facebook to because people are nicer when they are not anonymous.

Hope you can join us for some fun games :)!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/205583423354760/
Hype hype hype :)

Looking forward to getting some solid games in
lol this sounds really good because nobody is ever on voice comms. add me -- Taksim#11352. trying to climb out of bronze this season.
01/30/2018 05:24 PMPosted by Entropy

But I have a Facebook account with a fake name and profile picture is Tom Hanks. Can I still join?
01/30/2018 05:30 PMPosted by pooch
01/30/2018 05:24 PMPosted by Entropy

But I have a Facebook account with a fake name and profile picture is Tom Hanks. Can I still join?

Only real accounts will be admitted, sorry :(.
A critical mass will be reached then entropy will result. And balance is maintained.

Also, Facebook lol.
I'm surprised noone did this earlier (that I know of). We used to have at least threads with real life faces just to introduce ourselves to the community with other games; I'll check this out later (since I'm stuck at work for now).

...but yes, we did have the occasional fake profiles with supermodel profiles; many that get called out. :S
01/30/2018 05:50 PMPosted by Vangel
I'm surprised noone did this earlier (that I know of). We used to have at least threads with real life faces just to introduce ourselves to the community with other games; I'll check this out later (since I'm stuck at work for now).

...but yes, we did have the occasional fake profiles with supermodel profiles; many that get called out. :S

Looking forward to seeing you there, Vangel!
Can I join? I want to try comp but I've never got around to it, terrified of the toxicity tbh :(
Also, are you looking for people of specific timezones/languages or is this open to anyone?
How about we create a LFG in built channels in the game? that way we can be unique with the groups we want to create prior to starting the match.. and it is a way we can group with random people before we ever played with them prior?

this allows for groups to be built successfully to each group members standards in ways with random people they never played with before. This also allows for One-Tricks to group with people who need there hero in the group.

Yes, this will require for 6stacks, but could allow for 2 separate queue modes for Competitive. This will also prevent solo queue people having to verse a 6 stack team.

its not "perfect", but more reliable then what's in the current state of the competitive queue.
Facebook

DansGame
01/30/2018 07:33 PMPosted by Eolynn
Can I join? I want to try comp but I've never got around to it, terrified of the toxicity tbh :(
Also, are you looking for people of specific timezones/languages or is this open to anyone?

Think you can join here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/205583423354760/
I don't use Facebook or Twitter or any social media because I'm overly paranoid/don't care to see daily drama in a feed. Can I still join?
01/31/2018 09:49 AMPosted by Cheat2Win
I don't use Facebook or Twitter or any social media because I'm overly paranoid/don't care to see daily drama in a feed. Can I still join?

Not in the current form, sorry! :(
Facebook is terrible, anybody doing this in discord?
Do you guys have a discord? Facebook has never really been my thing lol.
02/01/2018 05:51 PMPosted by theirishfuse
Facebook is terrible, anybody doing this in discord?

Yea, Facebook is not ideal. There's a bunch of people doing these on Discord but so far, toxic people always end up somehow making it in which is why we are giving Facebook a try. Working great so far.
Uh joined some Discord Overwatch channels and first thing i saw were n-bombs and racist stuff. I don't think they work that well. Facebook is not the best for me since I barely browse it now but at least I find nicer groups there.
Anyone wanna start a pool on how long before this "toxic" buzzword gets boring? I'm shootin' for a week.